1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Following a call...

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by joydivision, Oct 4, 2018.

1. joydivision

joydivision New Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

@Kurt: it's called itc-bridge... I've read quite a few interesting conversations on there, but they seem to have decided to "close" it, not allowing new registrations and the activity of the forum is almost gone.

@RobertaGrimes: thanks for your encouragement and for your interesting insights. Sometimes it's not easy to believe in this, especially with so many people out there who haven't been sparing any effort to try and stop all these investigations and discoveries for so many years. Some for religious reasons, others for direct material interest, others for personal reasons, and then so many for supposed "scientific purpose". It's simply not convenient for so many people if in fact there was something after death... But I'll keep trying and will post updates when I make some progress (hopefully).

My biggest problem is lack of time, I have quite a busy life... also, it's not easy to experiment, as I'm definitely not (yet?) risking to try this at home, as I'm not sure if I can avoid to attract any less positive earthbound spirits by this, and I really don't want them here at home... I have a 5 year old son... so I've equipped the device with connection to work in my car.

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

A note on the registration page leads here:

https://idigitalmedium.com/

I was a member there for a short time but didn't care for the place.

Kurt likes this.
  3. joydivision

joydivision New Member

mac: yes, I know, I came across that and it looked so much like a desperate attempt to "monetize" the thing, that I didn't even bother checking it out further...

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Thank you for the review. I see why.

5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Agreed.