1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

First Regressions hypnosis session...

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Bria, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Bria

Bria New Member

I can't for the life of me make out what it meant.

in the beginning I saw this native American woman holding a baby. Actually it kind of looked like sacagawea. The baby was looking right at me but she was looking off in the distance. Then it hopped to me looking down and my feet and realizing I was in a guys body. And wearing what looked to be clothes made of rags or sheets. I looked around and it was like a dark cave and old looking vases made from mud or something. And then I'm in a log cabin and this woman, a teen girl and a probably 8 year old boy are seeking refuge here hiding from people and they keep looking out the window. Everytime they looked out the window my breathing got hard and rough. Then I after a few minutes was surrounded by black figures that I couldn't make out just standing around. And I heard birds in the distance and suddenly a little boy appeared in the middle of these train tracks with a tunnel behind him. And I got hot all over it was like the little boy was trying to talk but couldn't get word out. Then at the very end I seen three men's faces and then I was awake.

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

What were you promised before you undertook that first session and what do you expect in any future ones?

3. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Do you remember hearing the therapist's voice at any time? Is it possible that you were catching glimpses of more than one previous incarnation? And, if I may, what prompted you to seek life regression?
    Usually - and there are exceptions, of course - when you regress, the therapist guides you and then encourages you to stay with one past life, generally until that life ends. Several subjects have been successful in remembering that period between incarnations!

4. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

That is amazing and I am glad to hear that it was successful... I do not have any answers concerning the meaning and will not pretend to. I can however say congratulations on doing this, Welcome to the forums and that you may find the answers to what it is that you seek.

Sincerely and with all the best,

Kurt

5. Bria

Bria New Member

Thank you so very much. Im still trying to dechiper it myself!

6. Bria

Bria New Member

I did and do remember hearing the therapists voice. But I never heard them say stick to one life! Thank you for that. Im all new at this.

7. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Thank you, and may I ask a few more questions, please. Did you experience any type of emotion in your regression? Were there any scenes that provoked anxiety, sadness, happiness, etc.? How long did the session last? What was the therapist's voice saying to you?

I'm not saying the therapist should/would instruct you to "stick to one life"; my apologies if I wasn't clear. Let me explain, and perhaps this will make it a bit more clear what I was trying to say... This is just to give you an idea of how we do it (or should I say "did it") at our institute. First, you meet with an experienced clinical therapist and spend at least one hour discussing the process of regression; you are asked the reason for your interest in regression. That first interview's purpose is to get acquainted with you and, frankly, to look for any potential concerns that might have an effect on your experience and your recounting/recollection of it. You will be asked about all the medications you take, including OTC meds, sleep habits and - at the therapist's discretion - your ADLs. Sometimes, though not very frequently, based on that first meeting, a therapist may refuse to regress you.
    For the regression, our therapists take it slow and easy, taking you back to infancy and beyond. A question they will often ask of you is to look at your feet and describe what, if anything, you are wearing. They will ask you to look at your skin and describe its texture and color. What are you wearing? Clients sometimes find themselves in upsetting locations or situations; this is when the therapist intervenes, usually by telling the client that nothing they are seeing can hurt him/her, that the client is merely a spectator. This is what I meant by "sticking to one life", lol

Of interest to me - and a bit puzzling - is how you were seeing different scenes. I hope you will try life regression again and see what transpires.
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Bria, and welcome to ALF! :)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  8. Bria

Bria New Member

I felt very peaceful. At one instance I felt heaviness on my chest which was when they were seeking refuge in what looked to be a log cabin. But outside of that I was completely content and calm

9. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Thank you.