1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Finally

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Debbie, Apr 14, 2019 at 5:36 PM.

1. Debbie

Debbie New Member

I believe I received bonafide connection today. I have had a few could be's but today yes !!;; For weeks Robin's have been in my path, one even jumping within a few inches from a line forget me not in Feb. Def not Robin season yet or flower season. Today I thought I saw someone on porch through the window. I waited for a knock on the door. When no knock came I went to look out the window no one was there but a bright red cardinal flew right by the window into a tree that was the first cardinal I saw so far this spring . I am hoping for more communication, but feel calm today first time since he passed.

2. Angel Shining

Angel Shining New Member

Thats wonderful!!! My mom often came as birds and a few times as dragonflys , going as far as the dragonflys wanting to get in my car, you see mom always rode shotgun with me everywhere!!!

3. Debbie

Debbie New Member

A sense of calm. Wish more definitive but I will take what I get

4. Angel Shining

Angel Shining New Member

Yes and have faith , tell your loved one , hey thanks for stopping by and by acknowledging their presence they show up more....