1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Feeling blue

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Debbie, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Debbie

Debbie New Member

Hi, my name is Debbie. I lost my beloved early February. Both of us always believed in heaven afterlife, Jesus God angels. Ivam having anharf time dealing with his death. I am search, listen,etc for a sign. But nothing. Each time I think is that you my mind later says no. I will continue to read the posts and learn more about communication. Thank you

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF. :)

I'm sorry you're joining us the way you are but you're in good company because quite a few folk come here looking for understanding about death and what follows.

Your bereavement is very recent and we're told it can be hard for loved ones to reach us when we're in deep distress. Signs and symbols may be around you even though you're not picking them up. Please try not to become fixated on them though - healing can take some time and things may change when the initial shock and distress have lessened a little.

As you've mentioned Jesus, God and angels you might also be interested in following website owner Roberta's blog, http://robertagrimes.com/blog

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Welcome.

4. Angel Shining

Angel Shining New Member

So Sorry for your loss. Grief takes different amounts of time for everyone. You can be sure your loved one will send signs at some point. My mom always loved birds and I had some birds get downright brave with me and come sit right by me , I knew it was mom stopping by to say hey I can be anything I want and go anywhere I want.......free at last. She suffered from Alzheimer's. Just do what your doing --learn more about the afterlife. There is Roberta Grimes you tubes where she is interviewed by people. If your more religious you might like listening to Swedenborgs --off the left eye channel on you tube.