1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Faeries in the Summerland?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Corey, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Corey

Corey Member

Hey guys! This may seem like an . . . immature question? But I'm just wondering if anyone knows if faeries (or fairies, I just prefer the English spelling ;)) exist in the Summerland.

Widdershins3 likes this.
  2. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

In one of the A D Mattson books, he recounts running across a "gnome", or earth elemental.

3. Widdershins3

Widdershins3 Active Member

As an artist who paints and also sculpts faerie dolls, I loved your question. As far as I'm concerned, there darned well better be fae in the Summerland! How could there be all those magnificent old trees and lovely flowers that I saw there many years back without faerie caretakers?

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Every now and then I have ultra realistic dreams that are lucid and I have seen them Whether or not they are simply dreams? IDK

Fisher and Widdershins3 like this.
  5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I expect that for those who want those things they will be there. :)

Fisher and Kurt like this.
  6. Widdershins3

Widdershins3 Active Member

My glimpse of the Summerland was in a vivid, non-dream-like dream that happened shortly after my son's death, back in 1982. I was taken to see him in an old Victorian building where he was recuperating from his years of recurrent cancer and brutal treatments for it. We went to the window and looked out over the most achingly beautiful grounds studded with magnificent old oak trees, flowers and lush green grass and my son said how much it was like what we'd expected. Unlike most of the other dreams I've had since then, this one has never faded much and continues to soothe my grief even now.

Nirvana, Fisher and Kurt like this.
  7. Corey

Corey Member

Thanks for all the responses! Mac, good point!
    Really cool, widdershins, that you are into such faerie art. I'm sure it's wonderful.

Kurt likes this.