1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Faces/images in the aurora

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Bill Z, Dec 29, 2018.

1. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I can see what looks sort of like a face in the first photo; I don't see one in the second photo. In my opinion, it's just pareidolia.

Convolution likes this.
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

The first is certainly striking and beautiful but another form of communication? Probably not in my view but if it is intended that way then doing it a lot more times might persuade me. :)

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I just think that they are pretty pictures. Not sure if there’s any spiritual communication going on but thanks for sharing. :)

Bill Z likes this.
  4. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

I think we are built to recognize certain patterns in things. Faces are one of the things we are particularly good at seeing. We see faces everywhere- it's built into us to see and quickly process them, as knowing expressions was, and to some extent continues to be, very important for our survival.

5. Jen_always_Jen

Jen_always_Jen New Member

I often see faces in clouds so that makes sense if we are programmed to see them!

An artist near me puts lovely black and grey chalk images of faces on the old walls. There are also some plaster ones too. I love it when I spot a new one!

A human here on earth is as magical as someone communicating via a cloud for def!

Inquisitive and Convolution like this.