1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Extraterrestrial question

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Storybud68, Dec 23, 2018.

1. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Established Member

I'm pretty sure everyone goes to the same place. The issue here would be what do aliens see when they arrive? It's basically analogous to the idea that if a Christian dies, they see Jesus, if a Muslim dies, they see the Prophet, etc, etc. I'm sure their afterlife experience is designed to at least at first conform to whatever notions/religions they have of what comes after. I recall reading in a thread here a while back that supposedly you can see/interact with dinosaurs in the afterlife, so I'd guess if the dinos are there, then aliens can be there, too.

summer826 and Storybud68 like this.
  2. jimrich

jimrich Established Member

Yes I do believe in "extraterrestrials" - I just don't have any concrete proof of their existence. IMO, everything comes from and returns to the afterlife realm or state. But more to the point, I believe (can't prove it) that there is only ONE beingness, life, existence, force or whatever "it" is called that produces or appears as the universe and all that is in or of it. There is only YOU appearing as all that there is. I just can't prove it FOR NOW! Sorry.......

summer826 likes this.
  3. Yes, I agree. As mac stated "there is only ONE source of existence" and extrapolated further the product would reveal only ONE source of Afterlife....

Kurt likes this.
  4. kirolak

kirolak New Member

Well, the USA navy has openly admitted via the press that UFOs exist (you must have read about the Tic-Tac incident?) so it's a short step to the realization that Others exist (whether in or out of the body, what does it matter in the end?)

Nirvana likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

WE know there are other life-forms in other dimensions - and that we may undertake incarnations in other dimensions, on other planets, in pursuance of spiritual progress - but the general public are likely to appreciate these beings only in the sense of extra-terrestrials; 'space-men' who arrive in physical flying devices and who may live among us....

Trying to present these supposed space-men (never space-women of course :D) as discarnates from dimensions different from our own isn't likely to persuade 'em, I'm thinking.

kirolak likes this.
  6. frith

frith New Member

I do believe there are other inhabited worlds in this universe and I'm of the opinion that if humans have souls, everything does, including bacteria. So ETs would certainly go to whatever afterlife, should it exist.

I have read multiple reports of ET visitation to this planet. I don't know if any of it is particularly true but in those reports some have spoken of spiritual things. Mostly in regards to reincarnation.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

May I ask you to consider things the other way round? Humans don't have souls. Souls undertake lives in bodies when they incarnate in human form. (Not bodies with souls so much as souls temporarily living in bodies.) They manifest in physical form via bodies. At a much simpler level, bacteria are a different manifestation of spirit or soul; they are animated by individuated spirit in the way we are.

We have no guidance or evidence of this but logically the animating spirits of extra-terrestrial life-forms will return after death to the dimension they came from, in a way similar to ourselves.

It looks highly probable that at least some - perhaps many - claims of visitations are honest. Sorting wheat from the chaff may be hard though and some reports may be fanciful, make-believe.

It seems possible these entities are not living in this physical dimension but perhaps in one whose 'vibrations' are close to, similar to, those of our own. Humans with enhanced psychic sensitivity may be seeing them in a similar way to how they see 'human spirits' and thinking they are visitors from space.

It seems likely some incarnates communicate telepathically with some extra-terrestrials but it would be near-impossible to be certain that ideas apparently coming from et's are not those belonging to the individual communicating with the et. Not so different from the situation with mediumistic communication.

baob and kirolak like this.