1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Extraterrestrial question

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Storybud68, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

First of all i would like yo ask do you believe in extraterrestrials,and if so do they go to the afterlife just like us?

Convolution likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

You do realise, don't you, that this was a long-running and acrimonious topic here some years ago?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  3. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

hi mac I would find it hard to believe we where the only intelligent species in the universe,maybe we are ancestors of an ancient race of extraterrestrials and they could have created us somehow.If that's the case it would mean God didn't create us,maybe what I've justwrote is nonsense my brain works over time som.etimes.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

There's only one source of existence no matter how many variants of incarnate life there may be and what names they may be given. It's a subject, though, more likely to result in make-believe and fantasy ideas than down-to-earth simplicity. Many folk prefer those so in the main I leave 'em to their notions.

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

thanks mac and may I wish you a very happy Christmas

6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Im not 100% sure, but I do believe there may be entities that exist in different planes of existence and other planets in different galaxies other than our own. And if that is indeed true, we all still come from the same source anyways.

Just my personal opinion that I find it hard to believe that earth is the only place where there is life form similar to ours. I can’t tell you wether or not for certain during my astral travels that some places I visited were on other planets and different universes, but it sure felt that way especially when I experienced them lucidly. The entities I encountered during one particular lucid dream earlier on this year, looked very much human but the surroundings seemed more abstract than earth’s atmosphere and sometimes it would appear that folks were communicating telepathically. I’m not quite sure if I myself even believe 100% that I was visiting another planet but at the time I very much felt awake and aware of everything. I remember a female entity was taking me on some sort of tour kind of like guests on vacation at a resort. In this particular brief visit I noticed there were what would appear to be hieroglyphics engraved into stones set up as some sort of display in a beautiful surrounding. However it didn’t seem primitive at all. Then she offered me some sort of medicine to ingest. It was a clear liquid in a clay bowl, but when the lights from the sky reflected upon it, it looked much like a rainbow. She placed her hands on my head as if she was trying to either communicate to me and/or heal me. She had a really warm smile on her face throughout the whole duration of my brief visit. Then all of a sudden I heard what appeared to be a siren going off in the background and I immediately felt myself being tugged back into my body. That’s when my alarm went off right afterwards and I had to get my daughter ready for school.

I guess the more I think about it, the more it could have been a visitation from my guide or someone else. It felt like I was on another planet at the time though. I didn’t really get the ‘summerland’ vibe but the experience was great and the community was very nice. But who’s to say alien life form doesn’t have a more heightened sense of spirituality? To other species we very well may be considered extraterrestrial. But at the time during my brief visit (wherever it was) it felt more ‘alien’ to me but in a very beautiful and extraordinary way. I guess I’ll never truly know but I’m almost certain that other life forms do exist.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  7. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

great answer and thanks for replying ,it makes some sort of sense that we are all physical and the great source is the is the same extraterrestrial or human,I think yo deep sometimes and it wrecks my head asking so many questions,but yea we have to take into context that extraterrestrials do exist and think about these questions.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Re the section above that I've underlined we really don't have to do anything of the sort.

Many struggle to deal just with the notion of survival and life 'beyond the grave' let alone try to get their heads around the notion of other creatures or entities living in other dimensions and wondering if they have an afterlife or whether we were created by them. :rolleyes: [​IMG]

We each have the absolute right - of course - to do whatever takes our fancy but being concerned about the possibility of alien life et al when we know bugger-all about our own seems totally ridiculous to this
    curmudgeon. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    Storybud68 likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

thank you [​IMG]

10. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

There are many billions of planets in this universe (not to mention the possibility of the existence of other universes). Statistically, there must absolutely be life on some of them, and at least some of it must be sentient, intelligent life. Whether or not any of those planets are close enough to earth that we will be able to communicate with them is another question, and to the best of my knowledge the answer to that one is unknown.

As to whether they go to the afterlife -- well, I don't know or assume that an afterlife exists at all, but if it does then in my opinion yes, all other beings would go there as well. If the afterlife is simply the next step after physical life, then to me it only makes sense that all would go there.

Convolution and Storybud68 like this.