1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Extraterrestrial question

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Storybud68, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

First of all i would like yo ask do you believe in extraterrestrials,and if so do they go to the afterlife just like us?

Convolution likes this.
  2. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

You do realise, don't you, that this was a long-running and acrimonious topic here some years ago?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  3. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

hi mac I would find it hard to believe we where the only intelligent species in the universe,maybe we are ancestors of an ancient race of extraterrestrials and they could have created us somehow.If that's the case it would mean God didn't create us,maybe what I've justwrote is nonsense my brain works over time som.etimes.

4. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

There's only one source of existence no matter how many variants of incarnate life there may be and what names they may be given. It's a subject, though, more likely to result in make-believe and fantasy ideas than down-to-earth simplicity. Many folk prefer those so in the main I leave 'em to their notions.

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

thanks mac and may I wish you a very happy Christmas