1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

EVP CONTACT document video

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by Lance, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Lance

Lance New Member

Hi all,
    I have been experiementing with using a background sound of (No-sense or gibberish) while trying to contact EVP researchers that are now in Spirit..... I was trying to Contact Sarah Estep founder of the AAEVP, Debbe Caruso from the (AAEVP big circle) and Joe Cioppi inventor of the Joe's Box communicatiopn device.

I used their own voices, for each of the communication session, Which lasted 6 mins each.

For the background audio, I played the voice through EVPMaker software, this then chop's the language signal into quarter of a syllabel, and randomizes it into a NO-Sense gibbersish file which Can not be understood.

Anyway, please if you have time watch this small presentation video I put together to document my finding from each session.
    Take care, Lance
    (Headphones earbuds adviced)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    Unexpected likes this.
  2. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Thank you for sharing this! I always have a hard time hearing what they are saying through EVP but some of these were quite clear for me this time. Your presentation was also lovely.

In your experience, how does using recordings of their actual voice improve EVPs?

How easy is it for you to identify their responses? Does your software have a visual marker that identifies possible replies? Like a spike or increase in a particular place. Hope that makes sense. It appears as though it can be quite challenging to hear clearly so I’m curious how you can identify what has been said.

Thank you for your time!

3. Lance

Lance New Member

Hi Unexpected, thank you for your feedback and kind words.

Well for me, I find it's more familiar for the person in Spirit who I am recording for, gives it a personal touch for them to hear their Physical voice.

I use Adobe audition for listening and recording my sessions, but you can use a free software like Wave pad (Free version) or Audacity, they all produce the same results, with this type of software, You can easily isolate a response if one occurs, very easy, rather than listening through a program like windows media player, where there is no visual feel to it ....

But saying that, I tend to look away from the screen, when listening back to the session, because I find I can just concentrate on (If) any responses occur.
    I always give 15 to 20 seconds after I ask my question, so I am just listening for a response for that 20 seconds, If I don't hear nothing on first time round, there's no response there, but if something is said that catches my attention, I will isolate that response with the question just asked, for further review, but I never try to make something out of nothing.

Does this help in any way?
    Take care, Lance.

Unexpected likes this.
  4. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

Yes it does. Thank you for taking the time to share all of this.

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Sounds incredible .but its hard to know if its actually real or fake.if its not a fake its fantastic.apoligies just being logical

6. Lance

Lance New Member

Hi Unexpected and Storybud68.

Unexpected wrote;
    No problem, glad I could help :)

Storybud68 wrote;
    Thanks for the feedback and I can understand your concerns, as there so much fake stuff on Youtube these days, people just after the views and trying to get their own ghost hunting shows....
    But I can reassure you, this is real research, I am not a ghost hunting or fame seeker, I am a ITC researcher since Jan 2006 and take this research very serious, but I truly understand your reasoning for asking, it's good to question things!
    Take care, Lance.

Unexpected likes this.
  7. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It's a subject that should be researched. There are threads here on ALF that have had conversations about ITC and EVP so they're a useful starting point. Listening to others' accounts is fine but to assess their worth needs a background of understanding about a bunch of stuff. It's likely/possible/probable that not all accounts of transdimensional communication (TDC) will be inaccurate - 'fake' if you wish but not necessarily faked. What's indisputable is that a good deal of effort has to be put into trying to achieve TDC and outcomes will vary, success can't be guaranteed.

But TDC in any other way can't be guaranteed either! :D

8. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

What is exciting is that (a) those that we used to think were dead - and some very important scientists among them! - are trying hard to make these connections so clear that they tell us we actually soon will have a telephone; and (b) we can HEAR the process happening! There being no time where these folks are, they keep telling us that clear communication is imminent; but it is soon now, in any event. A few years! This is such an exciting time to be alive ;-).

9. mac

How frustrating to be likely to be leaving just around/before the successful completion ofthe venture..... :D I suppose I might get to try the device from 'the other side' though?? :cool:

10. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Heh - exactly right! We expect to have an app, actually; and we think that texting with the dead might be available before voice communication is perfected. It's all so wonderful!

SashaS likes this.
  11. mac

I remain doubtful but genuinely hopeful. :)

In a world where the spoken word appears increasingly unfashionable and app for text communication sounds just tickety boo. I hope I'm over here, rather than over-there, when it happens.

I might just make that stepping-stone on a path towards personal voice trans-communication.

SashaS likes this.
  12. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Is it possible they could have phones there or some sort of devive capable of that?i have a friend whos mum died and even though her mums moblie is dissconnected her name comes up and rings her daughter but there is static when she answers.

13. mac

Is it possible? Well I suppose many things are possible but that don't mean they're necessarily likely....

What you've described isn't that uncommon but still doesn't mean there are etheric cell-phones being used to call an earth cell-phone. Look around the ALF forums and you'll find a fair few similar accounts and a good explanation is still to be delivered.