1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

EVP Communication

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by thatoks, Jul 23, 2019.

1. thatoks

thatoks New Member

I have recorded a successful EVP session for the 1st time ever.
    "Finally!"
    In this EVP session I did not ask any questions the spirits were talking among themselves.
    I am very happy with the outcome.

Please share your opinions
    And if you hear any words that I may have missed. If you have enjoyed my EVP session and would like me to do more to where I ask questions, I will be glad to do so.

Blessings

Here is my EVP session link

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

How do you know that it’s a successful recording? You have to forgive my ignorance, I am not well schooled when it comes to this.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Electronic trans-dimensional communication has been discussed here on ALF on many occasions. To the best of my recall few had results that could be considered success. I wish you luck in your own endeavors.

4. Monika

Monika Established Member

I dont know a lot about EVP and how they are made but when a member who is working with EVP post something i check it out. The words in your recording seem to be so clear but i would prefer to listen actual file without words written down because then it is so easy to "hear" when you read at the same moment. Plus the picture is very creepy :D for me at least. I have my love in spirit world and communicate with him daily and must say there is nothing creepy at all. Thats just my opinion after all :)

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm not a good discerner of these electronic sounds - I've tried before and been able to recognise only occasional words. It was the same this time. Initially I didn't view the text so I wasn't led and managed to hear just odd syllables. Viewing the text while listening I got a few more.

good luck with any further experiments

6. baob

baob New Member

Interesting. Thank you for sharing. Without looking at the screen, I couldn't tell what they were saying.

7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I’m going to have to pass and say that I’m not convinced. Posts like these are interesting, but so are the X-Files series and paranormal activity videos both in which have fictional value to.