1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

EVP Caught In The Womens Bathroom!

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by ParaGirlProductions, Oct 25, 2016.

1. ParaGirlProductions

ParaGirlProductions New Member

Nothing physical was documented here but I did document an EVP, again.. this sounds like a man but what is being said? I give my own take.

https://youtu.be/sY7RuN11mvE

2. georgek

georgek Member

I do not know whether others feel the same?

When I watch these mystical videos, I am somehow put off by the incident music and dramatisation especially when there is little to show!

It as if the authors want to sensationalise and put this creepy feeling into making us coil backwards with fear?

Personally, if EVPS are presented how they happen, why not let the listener validate the substance without the shock?

I am not scared of these things and find it off putting when I see swirls of mystical clouds that in effect the way that I should think?

I am also guilty of interpreting what is said...but if the EVPS are clear enough, then they need no interpretation.

Just my thoughts

Mark Zerafa likes this.