1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

EVP accounts and discussions

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by ekenda, Jul 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

My hope isn't that it would demonstrate anything, but simply that it might be more effective and therefore both more useful personally and more evidential.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

It's a nice thought but in simple terms, how would that come about?

3. genewardsmith

Like anything else, try try again and see if you can get it to work.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Get exactly what to work? Is this work that's been carried out already, a plant in association with EVP?

5. genewardsmith

So far as I know it has not been tried. If it has, it would be nice to hear with what result.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

EVPVoices account was closed 2/15/2018 at her request

7. thatoks

thatoks New Member

Good morning everyone.
    I may have figured out how to understand all EVP sessions that I record.

I have a app that will let me reverse audio and slow down speed so I could hear communication responses to my questions clearly.

My issus is that when I convert the audio file to reversed, The whole audio track is reversed and I can't figure out the answers to my questions.

8. Hi,

I'm not sure what application you're using, but Audacity lets you do things like reverse, slow down, amplify, echo, reverb etc on just highlighted sections rather than the whole track, which I think is what you want. Essentially you just highlight the parts you want reversed, click Effects, Reverse, and only those highlighted sections get reversed. So your questions before that would remain as they were. Same with slowing down speed or any other effects or transformations you want to do on an audio track.

Last edited: May 26, 2020