1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

EVP accounts and discussions

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by ekenda, Jul 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

What you are hearing is probably the voice-fragments that the dead use to create their own words.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

It's quite striking how some individuals latch on straightaway to the words in the mush of sounds where others - like myself - find it irksome to listen to and can't pick out many well-defined, recognisable words.

3. Lance

Lance New Member

Hi all,
    yep!! Roberta is right, there NO TV on in the background, what you can hear is the Fragments of gibberish voices that spirit uses to form the responses.

Hi Mac, Thanks for the feedback, I also know people like yourself that just can't hear the EVP, I always thought it could be down to the different accent tone, or people's hearing sensitivity?? All food for thought, maybe the voices that come through will be so clear that all can hear :)

4. Ed A.

Ed A. New Member

Yeah, when she says "Big Circle," that's amazing.

That's really interesting. I'd never heard that before. Fragments...

5. EVPVoices

EVPVoices Guest

Hello

This is my first post and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

My name is Rachel and I’ve been actively researching EVP and physical phenomena for around 30 years.

I’m engaged in an EVP study of Hampton Court Palace in London, UK and I wondered if anybody here may have any stories to tell or clips they might share?

Best wishes, Rachel

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Are you saying that you have permission to set up equipment in the Palace? If so when will you begin your experiments?

Will you please come back here with your findings as we have threads discussing EVP? (and ITC) Members interested in these techniques are likely to look forward to hearing what you record.

My guess is that our members - predominantly North American - won't have much to offer in terms of accounts of, or clips taken in, this UK location.

I'm one of a few Brit members, incidentally. :)

7. EVPVoices

EVPVoices Guest

Hello, many thanks for your reply.

I’ve been recording at the palace for the last 4 years and have placed some of the findings online and a video of clips on YouTube. I’ve tried adding my website for reference but it won’t be accepted, it thinks it’s spam. If there’s a workaround I’d gladly forward.

Best wishes, Rachel

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Give me a section of the website address you use and I'll see if I can locate it online and then post it myself....

9. EVPVoices

EVPVoices Guest

Hi Mac

I’ll try putting spaces in between; www. evp - voices. Info / archivehcp . html

10. mac

mac Staff Member