1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

EVP accounts and discussions

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by ekenda, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

You are clearly very knowledgeable about after-death communication and especially EVP--I do not mean to imply that you are new to the field of survival itself, but I do wonder how much you know about spirit life itself in the Summerland and the other post-transitional afterlife levels? Life there is vastly different than life on the earthbound level. If you are familiar with the spiritualist literature of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, then you've likely read many accounts of both. A lot of the questions you ask, however, would be superfluous if you had the same understanding of life after death as do many of us here.

Mac is correct in his post above. If you do have a spirit team working with you, which is entirely possible in my opinion, then of course you needn't worry about negative entities within that group. However, that does not mean that these benevolent spirits can protect you during your EVP pursuits. All sorts of mediums can and do attract negative entities--especially when they seek unknown spirits out of curiosity, rather than contacting loved ones or higher spirits for more spiritual pursuits--and even the best communicators can be duped by them. Giving those in Spirit a voice on earth is a noble pursuit, but not all spirits are worthy of that privilege.

On that note, I think it is also somewhat misleading to say that these recordings are communications from "Spirit," because the term connotes the wise, loving beings that we find in the Summerland and above, and some might mistake these responses for advice from more benevolent or knowing entities. (In any case, we should remember that all spirits who are communicate--no matter the medium--are just regular people; they are just as fallible as we are, and in no way do they qualify was omniscient. Whatever they say to us should be regarded as a matter of opinion until independently verified--I say this not so much for your benefit, Kenda, but rather because we have a substantial "lurkership" on this website.)

No, I can't say this idea ever did occur to me. I'm all for thinking outside the box, but why look for such an odd explanation when we have every reason to believe that those communicating from the Stations are simply who they appear to be--our loved ones in the Summerland? The simplest explanation is very often true, especially when there is so much evidence to support it. I have spoken with several people whom I knew on earth, and I have asked them countless verification questions that no one would have known outside of my immediate family, and they have consistently passed my tests with flying colors. (I've also done the same with some spirits I didn't know, and their own loved ones have confirmed the answers I received, so I am more than convinced.)

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Thanks, Kenda, for the clarification. :) I feel a lot better knowing that you are not necessarily convinced by the messages you receive, and that you maintain an analytical mindset during your investigations. I publish my own communications for the same reason as you do--more to demonstrate the capabilities of ITC with Stations rather than to provide definitive answers.

Well, I've offered my two cents on the potential dangers in this field of work--but how you work is entirely your prerogative, and I fully respect that. I agree with Mac that your approach to EVP is quite fascinating, and I hope that you'll continue to share your findings with us here on Afterlife Forums! :)

3. Deb A.Z.

Deb A.Z. New Member

Andrew, what are your thoughts on a grounding prayer before each ITC session? It is something I do during any work with the other side, especially since Susanne Wilson found lower level entities who were impeding progress with the north american station a while back. If I remember correctly she was told of their involvement, and actually saw them. She then proceeded to inform Roberta, along with Craig. They, and others, started sending loving thoughts to them to inhibit their involvement.
    Please correcting me if I am wrong on this.

Do you think sending these loving thoughts, and implementing a grounding prayer might hasten our communication?

4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Deb! I would say that the prayer might be helpful for some people, but it's probably unnecessary. Sometimes I say a quick prayer--usually a gratitude prayer--other times I haven't though, and it doesn't seem to alter my response quality. What you say about the low-level entities is correct, but we are told that this problem has been taken care of by those working with the Station on the other side.

How has your recording gone, by the way? Are you getting responses yet? :)

5. ekenda

ekenda Senior Member

"Home Circle Member" comes through on recording, wonderful to hear from her.

25 yrs ago I sat with a small but dedicated 'home circle' for a couple of years. For those who are unfamiliar, a home circle sits in meditation (usually once a week); it's a good, gradual way to begin developing connection with the Spirit side of life. This particular circle consisted of 2 Spirit mediums, a Reiki healer and me (at the time I was functioning as a "battery," or power supplement, for the group). It was a wonderful experience, learned so much! The group took a hiatus and soon thereafter one of the members became ill. Sadly, "Nancy," a gifted Reiki healer, crossed over a few years later.

I've been spending time with my parents lately and have noticed, in her sleep, my mother carries on very pointed conversations with unseen companions --the latest of these (night before last) was accompanied by a loud cracking sound that I know to be associated with Spirit's comings and goings. I suspected I'd hear something related to that smidgen of conversation. Nancy and my mother were great friends.

This morning I'm pleasantly surprised to hear Nancy say her name on recording --so good to hear from her!! :)

She says, "This is me, Nancy"

https://soundcloud.com/dkenda/this-is-me-nancy-evp-itc

6. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Kenda! Believe it or not, I can make this one out! To me, it sounds more like she is saying, "It's Nancy. Nancy." But I'm thrilled to be able to hear at least part of it! Thanks for sharing! :)

7. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

I guess that has something to do with the dimensional shifting

8. ekenda

ekenda Senior Member

Must be! --Also accustomed hearing Spirit enter rooms through windows; on recording, sounds similar to striking fine crystal with a fingernail; In real-time, sounds as though the glass is cracking.

9. ekenda

ekenda Senior Member

Be really shocked if you couldn't Andrew! :) What I really love is, even though it's such a brief message, it actually sounds like her voice --that's a wonderful gift!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  10. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Established Member

just for informartion Sonia Rinaldi said she receives comunications from the future, they said things like : we are speaking to the past . The name of the place where they are transmiting is called alpha.

she also receive trans-images from aliens...they told her trough Evp that they are using a device to Change the lights particles in the video in real time to draw or paint images....the kind of images she gets are amazing.