1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

EVP accounts and discussions

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by ekenda, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hmm...that is interesting, Truth Seeker. I'm certain that we have been communicating with those in the Summerland, but Sonia is working at a much more advanced level, so it makes sense that she would branch out and try to reach other entities. She has also mentioned contacting animals through ITC--though I'm not certain whether the animals we alive or dead, and as I mentioned in another thread, those living people who are unable to communicate. The possibilities seem to be endless, and I'm sure that her work will change the world in more ways than one!

2. ekenda

ekenda Senior Member

Very interesting Truth Seeker! Love it.

If you upload your sound files to a Spectrograph program, Spirit might show themselves via the sound wave signatures. On the Idigitalmedium site I believe there are 2 streams running (URLs below), not sure what sort of frequency cocktail they're streaming at the moment, but it's worth a look

http://www.idigitalmedium.com/stream

http://www.idigitalmedium.com/stream2

Had tremendous luck with the ITC Bridge Stream in 2012, so many Spirits forming (was screen capturing at the time), couldn't catch all the faces! (screen would wipe every 6 secs.) Great fun.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  3. ekenda

ekenda Senior Member

The 'light particles' they're changing are more than likely photons, have quite a few stills of this very thing happening; Just ask Spirit to appear on camera, many times they acquiesce.

This still was captured on video shot in a 100 yr old carriage house; I asked that Spirit please come down from the stablehands' apartment... the doorway you see is the bottom of the apartment stairway; I was the only one in the residence at the time. (shocked me when I came across this gentleman (and friends) on the footage

carriage house spirits_apt hallway.jpg

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  4. Lance

Lance New Member

Hi all,
    I have been experiementing with using a background sound of (No-sense or gibberish) while trying to contact EVP researchers that are now in Spirit..... I was trying to Contact Sarah Estep founder of the AAEVP, Debbe Caruso from the (AAEVP big circle) and Joe Cioppi inventor of the Joe's Box communicatiopn device.

I used their own voices, for each of the communication session, Which lasted 6 mins each.

For the background audio, I played the voice through EVPMaker software, this then chop's the language signal into quarter of a syllabel, and randomizes it into a NO-Sense gibbersish file which Can not be understood.

Anyway, please if you have time watch this small presentation video I put together to document my finding from each session.
    Take care, Lance
    (Headphones earbuds adviced)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    Ed A. and Unexpected like this.
  5. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Thank you for sharing this! I always have a hard time hearing what they are saying through EVP but some of these were quite clear for me this time. Your presentation was also lovely.

In your experience, how does using recordings of their actual voice improve EVPs?

How easy is it for you to identify their responses? Does your software have a visual marker that identifies possible replies? Like a spike or increase in a particular place. Hope that makes sense. It appears as though it can be quite challenging to hear clearly so I’m curious how you can identify what has been said.

Thank you for your time!

6. Lance

Lance New Member

Hi Unexpected, thank you for your feedback and kind words.

Well for me, I find it's more familiar for the person in Spirit who I am recording for, gives it a personal touch for them to hear their Physical voice.

I use Adobe audition for listening and recording my sessions, but you can use a free software like Wave pad (Free version) or Audacity, they all produce the same results, with this type of software, You can easily isolate a response if one occurs, very easy, rather than listening through a program like windows media player, where there is no visual feel to it ....

But saying that, I tend to look away from the screen, when listening back to the session, because I find I can just concentrate on (If) any responses occur.
    I always give 15 to 20 seconds after I ask my question, so I am just listening for a response for that 20 seconds, If I don't hear nothing on first time round, there's no response there, but if something is said that catches my attention, I will isolate that response with the question just asked, for further review, but I never try to make something out of nothing.

Does this help in any way?
    Take care, Lance.

Unexpected likes this.
  7. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Yes it does. Thank you for taking the time to share all of this.

8. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Sounds incredible .but its hard to know if its actually real or fake.if its not a fake its fantastic.apoligies just being logical

9. Lance

Lance New Member

Hi Unexpected and Storybud68.

Unexpected wrote;
    No problem, glad I could help :)

Storybud68 wrote;
    Thanks for the feedback and I can understand your concerns, as there so much fake stuff on Youtube these days, people just after the views and trying to get their own ghost hunting shows....
    But I can reassure you, this is real research, I am not a ghost hunting or fame seeker, I am a ITC researcher since Jan 2006 and take this research very serious, but I truly understand your reasoning for asking, it's good to question things!
    Take care, Lance.

Unexpected likes this.
  10. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It's a subject that should be researched. There are threads here on ALF that have had conversations about ITC and EVP so they're a useful starting point. Listening to others' accounts is fine but to assess their worth needs a background of understanding about a bunch of stuff. It's likely/possible/probable that not all accounts of transdimensional communication (TDC) will be inaccurate - 'fake' if you wish but not necessarily faked. What's indisputable is that a good deal of effort has to be put into trying to achieve TDC and outcomes will vary, success can't be guaranteed.

But TDC in any other way can't be guaranteed either! :D

11. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

What is exciting is that (a) those that we used to think were dead - and some very important scientists among them! - are trying hard to make these connections so clear that they tell us we actually soon will have a telephone; and (b) we can HEAR the process happening! There being no time where these folks are, they keep telling us that clear communication is imminent; but it is soon now, in any event. A few years! This is such an exciting time to be alive ;-).

12. mac

How frustrating to be likely to be leaving just around/before the successful completion ofthe venture..... :D I suppose I might get to try the device from 'the other side' though?? :cool:

13. RobertaGrimes

Heh - exactly right! We expect to have an app, actually; and we think that texting with the dead might be available before voice communication is perfected. It's all so wonderful!

SashaS likes this.
  14. mac

I remain doubtful but genuinely hopeful. :)

In a world where the spoken word appears increasingly unfashionable and app for text communication sounds just tickety boo. I hope I'm over here, rather than over-there, when it happens.

I might just make that stepping-stone on a path towards personal voice trans-communication.

SashaS likes this.
  15. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Is it possible they could have phones there or some sort of devive capable of that?i have a friend whos mum died and even though her mums moblie is dissconnected her name comes up and rings her daughter but there is static when she answers.

16. mac

Is it possible? Well I suppose many things are possible but that don't mean they're necessarily likely....

What you've described isn't that uncommon but still doesn't mean there are etheric cell-phones being used to call an earth cell-phone. Look around the ALF forums and you'll find a fair few similar accounts and a good explanation is still to be delivered.

17. RobertaGrimes

Yup, this seems to happen a lot! Our loved ones inspirit are energy, so they find it especially easy to energetically mess with things.

18. Ed A.

Ed A. Member

That's some impressive EVP.

Lance likes this.
  19. Lance

Lance New Member

Hey Thanks for your feedback ED A.
    Take care, Lance.

20. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Sound like theres a tv on in the background or something pity .

21. RobertaGrimes

What you are hearing is probably the voice-fragments that the dead use to create their own words.

22. mac

It's quite striking how some individuals latch on straightaway to the words in the mush of sounds where others - like myself - find it irksome to listen to and can't pick out many well-defined, recognisable words.

23. Lance

Lance New Member

Hi all,
    yep!! Roberta is right, there NO TV on in the background, what you can hear is the Fragments of gibberish voices that spirit uses to form the responses.

Hi Mac, Thanks for the feedback, I also know people like yourself that just can't hear the EVP, I always thought it could be down to the different accent tone, or people's hearing sensitivity?? All food for thought, maybe the voices that come through will be so clear that all can hear :)

24. Ed A.

Ed A. Member

Yeah, when she says "Big Circle," that's amazing.

That's really interesting. I'd never heard that before. Fragments...

25. EVPVoices

EVPVoices Guest

Hello

This is my first post and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

My name is Rachel and I’ve been actively researching EVP and physical phenomena for around 30 years.

I’m engaged in an EVP study of Hampton Court Palace in London, UK and I wondered if anybody here may have any stories to tell or clips they might share?

Best wishes, Rachel

26. mac

Are you saying that you have permission to set up equipment in the Palace? If so when will you begin your experiments?

Will you please come back here with your findings as we have threads discussing EVP? (and ITC) Members interested in these techniques are likely to look forward to hearing what you record.

My guess is that our members - predominantly North American - won't have much to offer in terms of accounts of, or clips taken in, this UK location.

I'm one of a few Brit members, incidentally. :)

27. EVPVoices

EVPVoices Guest

Hello, many thanks for your reply.

I’ve been recording at the palace for the last 4 years and have placed some of the findings online and a video of clips on YouTube. I’ve tried adding my website for reference but it won’t be accepted, it thinks it’s spam. If there’s a workaround I’d gladly forward.

Best wishes, Rachel

28. mac

Give me a section of the website address you use and I'll see if I can locate it online and then post it myself....

29. EVPVoices

EVPVoices Guest

Hi Mac

I’ll try putting spaces in between; www. evp - voices. Info / archivehcp . html

30. mac