1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Evil spirits?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by EddieRay, Sep 22, 2018.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Yeah let's go with that....

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

He's asking for it. He wants the legend himself.

3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

True

4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

He may be brash but there is great purpose meaning and reason. Macs probably one of the most spiSpiritua advanced teachers in the world.

He's the only one who can hold his own with Roberta... That says something!!

He's also like a Quadruple OG... SO... You have to respect him.

He's not old, he's an elder.

Alright, enough. I think I have promoted @mac enough for one day.

5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Yeah.... you kinda got long winded for a moment there Kurt lol.

Kurt likes this.
  6. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

Brown nose?:p;)

7. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Me?

Not at all. I genuinely think he's a great teacher.

I also argue with him time to time.

Unfortunately for me i have never been right any of those times.

pandora97 likes this.
  8. pandora97

Yes you. You like everyone! :D But kidding aside, I also am a fan of mac's. I've never found him to be rude and heeding his advice is a prudent thing to do, IMO.

Kurt likes this.
  9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I think Macs name has been mentioned enough by all of us...

Back on subject please?

Kurt likes this.
  10. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Donovan, please understand Mac's problem. People come to this website as seekers, so it is his primary duty to ensure that nothing gets into any of the threads that will confuse those seekers. There really IS an objective truth, and he and I have spent our lifetimes insofar as possible making sense of it so we can help others to discover it. Now, you may believe what you are saying, and I have had time to read just bits of it, but from what I have seen you are deep in your own ideas. You are not supporting us in attempting to help seekers to find an objective, facts-based set of truths! So please don't push back against Mac when he is just doing his job. You are welcome on ALF as a guest, but you must not attempt to interfere with our mission.

Kurt likes this.
  11. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Donovan, you may want to edit your post. Your message got mixed in with Roberta’s somehow.

Kurt likes this.
  12. Donovan

Donovan Member

So this is your truth sandbox and those that don't fit your mold are ostracized?
    That would explain mac's condescending posts.
    I have a lot of experiences to share.
    Maybe other members are interested!
    You are not allowing the free flow of ideas and the sharing of experiences unless they pass your truth criteria.
    Why not let others decide for themselves?
    I'm not arguing against your truth or beliefs.
    Based on my posts, are you really afraid I might prevent others from discovering your truth?
    How do you know that our truths don't overlap for the most part?
    Anyway I didn't come here just for what you and mac have to offer.
    I thought i might find a friendly place to share.
    But now i'm thinking that the reason I came here was to discover Jurgen, and to give you guys shhiitt lol
    Take care, i no longer feel welcome here.

13. pandora97

His message wasn't worth reading anyway. :cool:IMO

14. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I have no clue what just happened honestly.

Kurt likes this.
  15. pandora97

pb...your post #33 is in response to what?

Kurt likes this.
  16. Donovan

Donovan Member

nice

17. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I’ll just leave this alone and wait for Mac or Roberta.

Kurt likes this.
  18. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

My post was #34 and I think it’s best to wait for Mac or Roberta to respond further.

Kurt likes this.
  19. mac

There are no truths that belong to an individual. When you say something in public you shoud be prepared to defend and support what you say when it's challenge. There is no truth sandbox as you express the situation.

I'm not going to pussy-foot with you or pretty-please-with-sugar-on-top as my response. I challenged what you said because some of it is twaddle.

Great but it may not be accepted without questioning.

Let's give them the opportunity to find out.

BS

Has anyone stopped others deciding for themselves?
    There's no reason you shouldn't if you find them unsupported. Neither you nor anyone else is expected to accept without questioning.

I'm certainly not afraid of anything you can come up with, Donovan....
    The proof of that pudding will be in its eating as with all puddings....
    good - It would be awful if you had.

Then go ahead but don't get snippy when your ideas are found wanting.

You remain welcome on ALF. If you leave then it's because you have chosen to do so. But should you stay your ideas will be challenged when they're seen as unsupported or erroneous. Can you handle that?

Kurt likes this.
  20. mac

Yes I agree.

When I post here I post as a website member and my contributions should be treated in the way others' are.

It's OK to fun around a bit but ALF is a serious website for the discussion of serious subjects. I hope I'm known, and continue to be known, for my mostly-serious approach to afterlife and spiritual subjects.

Kurt likes this.