1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Evil spirit?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Momsgirl, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Momsgirl

Momsgirl Member

Does anyone know much about evil spirits or spirits who choose not to move on?
    I'm starting to feel really concerned that my family has an evil spirit/ghost attached to us. There has just been too many incidents lately that something seems amiss. More so because of what's happening I have concerns that it is my father doing it.

He owned 3 lawn mowers which we have been using to maintain the property. All 3 have broken down. We fix it, it breaks down again with something different. One day my brother had took some bolts off of one and the bolts literally disappeared and still haven't been found.

I keep getting flat tires on my own vehicles as well. Yesterday my relatively new home's roof started leaking. Today we discovered that the roof of my mom's car has started leaking and has flooded the floor of the vehicle.
    The other week I also had an episode of"sleep paralysis." I know some think it's psychological but this is the first time this has happened to me and it just felt completely demonic to feel something pulling on me. Something told me to call my mom so I called out in my head for her and it stopped immediately. I've been praying for protection each night since then.

Some of this could be coincidental but can spirits do any of this? If one is hanging around is there anyway to make it go away?

2. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

I can only speak from my own experience. I believed that they do exist and can really harm us. I've had 3 experiences of evil entities or energies. Something banged against my bedroom door repeatedly and cam through the door and started pushing me. My grandmother (long since gone) seemed to come and help me that time. I have come to learn, especially from the wisdom and good advice of a very dear friend that we might very well bring this on ourselves. If they exist or is it something within myself I still don't know but no longer care because I can eliminate them. Each time this happened I was in a very weakened and depressed emotional state so I either opened the door for them or they were some part of me. Now if I sense the darkness I focus on love and peace and they, or again maybe it's some part of me, are not allowed a foothold. I wish you the very best and you can get through this through love and peace.

SashaS likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Roberta does, but you have to be very specific with her...

She's big on focusing on nothing but positivity, so I'd recommend using her as a fact checker.

Beyond that, there are some shadow men threads you may appreciate.

poeticblue likes this.
  4. Kelly Oden

Kelly Oden New Member

Hey, this is a very scary experience of evil energies. The negative energy of the spirits can have a great impact on a person's mental state. It is important to have positive energies surrounding us that guard us from the harm that the evil spirit can make. Many people also take help from the experts who help in providing the right information to get out of the negative energies of the evil.