1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Evidence Of The Etheric Form

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Waller, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waller

Waller Banned

From a recent series of posts and articles written by William Treurniet.

"A photograph sent to me by Alison Kirkbride captured evidence of an etheric body. It contains a translucent Clematis branch which is associated with a motion trail resulting from a short rotational movement of the branch. We know the trail is not a blur from a slow shutter speed because it is the wrong colour. It seems to be caused by actual material in the space beside the branch.

The branch's etheric framework released particulate matter while it simultaneously moved. This made the object translucent, and the matter formed the apparent motion trail, dimming the light from the background. The thicker nodes of the branch produced a higher density of disassociated matter that left a darker trail at the positions of the nodes. The process must have been started by an intelligent entity who was able to anticipate exactly when the photograph would be taken."

http://www.treurniet.ca/psi/clematis.htm

"I think the photo very cleverly proves, as much as is possible in a physical photograph, the existence of the etheric body. It is a still photo representing an event unfolding over time - almost like a movie. This implicit temporal element is what makes the interpretation so compelling.

Because of the precise timing involved, I think there is no question that the photo is a gift from someone, probably a non-physical being. This being likely wanted us to have physical evidence that the physical realm is part of something bigger. This time it did more than affect the setting of a camera or add a simple object such as a face to a photo (as per Robbert van den Broeke, for example). This time the photo contents were arranged in such a way that only the presence of an etheric body framework could account for all the facts.

I propose that this evidence for the etheric body as a template for the physical body is stronger than what has ever been seen in the seance room or anywhere else. Because of its importance, I would like to be challenged. Thanks, [William].

2. mac

mac Staff Member

See PM4U at the web address I gave earlier.

3. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

It looks like the photographer captured the camera strap or similar in the photo.

The explanation might be more unusual than that, but it might not be.

4. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Perhaps an expert in photography should take a look?
    To me it looks like a camera strap or some sort of stretched out accordion.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  5. ravensgate

Thanks, Anna. Your explanation makes more sense to me. :)

6. Waller

Waller Banned

Biography

FYI

*William C. Treurniet is retired from many years of scientific research at the Communications Research Centre (CRC) in Ottawa, Canada. While at CRC, he collaborated with international partners to develop an International Telecommunications Union standard for objective measurement of perceived audio quality using an auditory model (ITU-R recommendation BS.1387 (PEAQ). He also carried out research on psychoacoustics relevant to the development of advanced audio compression algorithms. His articles have been published in the Journal of the Audio Engineering Society and the Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. After leaving CRC, he applied his research and software development skills to a number of other projects. He participated in speech recognition research and led the successful development of a speaker identification algorithm for mobile phone users. He studied the use of audio feedback (sonification) in computer network intrusion detection systems. He designed and implemented an on-line book review management system for the Canadian Association of Physicists. More recently, he has studied phenomena to do with visual etheric objects, unidentified aerial objects, crop formations, physical mediumship, spirit energy, and consciousness."

Sounds like a slouch whose opinions should be thrown out with the garbage. LOL

7. Waller

Waller Banned

One of two things going on here. Either Kirkbride/Treurniet are lying or you didn't read the article.

How do you account for the image size switching without operator intervention? Is the template reality/etheric form a ruse?

One of two things going on here. Either Kirkbride/Treurniet are lying or you didn't read the article.

8. Waller

Waller Banned

One of two things going on here. Either Kirkbride/Treurniet are lying or you didn't read the article. You've made your point.

9. ravensgate

Well, you sure know your photography, Annabanana87 ! For some reason I never could get into it. I read/hear talk of aperture, resolution,etc. etc. and it's all foreign language to me ;) Many years ago I decided to learn about photography, so I bought a Leica, and the poor thing sat on my shelf for years! Finally realized photography was not for me, so I sold it, lol

I should add that's the reason I did not offer an educated guess about the pics in this thread because I know diddly about photography :-/

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  10. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

It's good to have someone knowledgeable about photography take a look and comment, so thank you, annabanana. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.