1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

et's, soul cells, books, pets, reincarnation

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Jun 5, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Sorry about that, Carol. If I ask a number of questions in future I'll ask one at a time but the alternative (for anyone else) is to do what I've done here. That way you can give an answer to any specific question or section of text before doing the same again for the next one.

lol! :D No I'm not interested if the ETs are fans of one brand over another (like Mac versus PC computer operating systems, or iPhone versus Android phones) but my question also links to development of the so-called soul phone. If these entities are catalyzing electronic developments there's no telling what overall impact that's going to have on life in this physical world and there's no telling how and why they became involved. These are the kinds of issues on which I look for insight rather than for personal spiritual help.

And that's as I understood things yet so many individuals claim to have had such an experience. That must mean it's fanciful or wishful-thinking and folk need to be wary of whom they listen to.

When it's experienced in such a way it's not hard to understand why individuals feel certain they've been abducted - they have no alternate explanation. This next comment is not a question for Mikey rather just an observation for anyone interested in the subject: one must wonder about the desirability of such visits to our dimension. Perhaps it's not something our spirit-side helpers approve of but are unable to control?

I know you're not keen on the topic, Carol, so I'll leave the subject now. I don't have long to wait until I get to research these matters first-hand anyway! ;):D

2. jobun

jobun New Member

thank you so much mac. I cannot even begin to tell you how grateful I am to have found this site and the wonderful people here who are so helpful to everyone that has questions. I gather this is why I found this spot, because I had asked so many times for guidance and have been so hurt and lost because of all of the loved ones lost within the last 5 - 6 years. I will share more as I get familiar with everyone but for now I am just thankful to be here.

3. jobun

jobun New Member

oh, and I do receive messages from my loved ones. I get dimes all the time. I get cardinals, I even get clovers, if you can believe it, LOL.
    the clovers I associate to Kyle. the dimes I get from everyone. I have been getting those for many years.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF - You finally made it! As you found, and Auras confirmed, this is indeed the place to post your questions for Mikey.

Carol will get here asap but the Thanksgiving holiday and her busy work schedule might delay things a little.

Janis likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

Carol will get here with Mikey's response in due course but in between I'll offer a few thoughts as often I do - I'll move my words out of the thread later.

I'm pleased you're enjoying 'Flying High' - I enjoyed it too!

You've seen how effective and clear Carol's pendulum use is but not everyone will achieve such communications. My own view is that everyone should be cautious when communicating and 'odd' answers or weird responses result. It can be hard to know exactly who's communicating whatever way is used and a pendulum is no exception.

It's absolutely fine to send out your thoughts that you'd like to hear from someone in the world of the spirit. What you can't so is summon them - they have to want to communicate with you and the caution about identifying who comes to you (if anyone) ALWAYS applies. It's not unknown for deceivers to masquerade as someone you know.

Pets can't 'speak' in this world and they can't speak in the next. They may be around you, you may feel their presence and maybe their love at times but they don't have language.

6. Thanks Mac. That helps.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

my pleasure - See what Mikey has to tell us.

8. Auras

Auras New Member

While this is most likely true I wish it wasn’t. Pets have their own souls, their own feelings, they decide what they do, sleep, eat, run, walk.

It seems to me they have enough awareness to do what they want. While they can’t speak it makes sense to me that they have a language which is completely different from ours.

I’ve spent some time researching this today and while it seems that they don’t have their own language but more so leave expressions it kind of makes me sad.

Our family dog passed away while I was in primary school and to know that she won’t be able to speak and communicate like us humans upsets me quite a bit. She had a hard life here, she managed to catch something in her eyes which led to her becoming blind and later on had to get her eyes removed. It was a horrible time but she relied on her other senses to move around the house, it was difficult at first but she perfected it! She passed away in her sleep which I think was the best way for her to go.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

That's a romantic notion but my own take is much simpler. Like us an animal is animated by its spirit. Pets are a special category of animal because they are in very close contact with humans and their souls are enriched by that proximity - they experience a level of individuality and love from the way they're taken care of. (a best case scenario) Silver Birch naturally explains it much better than I! But pets are not independent and can not feed themselves or head out for a run or a walk without the say-so and involvement (most times) of their carer.

Well as I wrote above they have a very limited measure of freedom and their awareness and behaviour may often be down to instinct. Clearly they don't use language even if they have it and that's impossible to prove.

It's plain some animals are very expressive, traits particularly noticeable to their loving carers. But we should be wary of anthropomorphising.

You should not have concerns for your beloved pet, Josh. Her trials in life are over but her spirit will not have suffered any harm. Indeed like ourselves her difficult life will have been an experience which - ridiculous as it may sound - will have enhanced her spirit's development.

10. Auras

Auras New Member

What do pets gain from developing their spirit? Hopefully Mikey can answer this question but I'd love to hear your thoughts as-well.

I find it hard to believe that It would be down to pure instinct when two pets procreate.