1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

et's, soul cells, books, pets, reincarnation

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Jun 5, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

My guess is that pirimir refers to 'aliens' in the sense of entities whose natural evironment is one outside of this dimension, extra-terrestrials who have somehow incarnated as humans rather than in their native form/appearance in their home environment. I don't do science-fiction but it's what appears to be meant, albeit expressed in my own words.

But when any spirit individual chooses to animate the form of a human that resultant 'composite person' , one with body-and-soul, is then a human being and not an alien. Whether that spirit carries over into this world any influences - good or bad - from its former environment/incarnations is something Mikey might want to comment on.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

Not claiming any credit here (;)!) but for a long time now I've offered an explanation similar to Mikey's.

What is harder to resolve, however, is whether folk discern using their eyes the native appearance of so-called aliens. Do some individuals sometimes see Roswell-type aliens actually in our own physical dimension? Or do they see them clairvoyantly, in a way similar to the way mediums and sensitives see our discarnate family and friends?

On that basis may I ask you, Mikey, whether aliens are traveling in devices ('space-ships') that are visible other than clairvoyantly - even though the beholders may not be aware they're seeing clairvoyantly? That question's based on folk debating whether physical contact with us in our world actually occurs, whether physical entities whose natural world is outside our own visit this world and directly interact with us humans.

That may be what pirimir was getting at.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

thanks, guys :)

It seems, then, that we - I - should not be too ready to discount accounts of folk literally encountering individuals not naturally living in our dimension. It also makes one wonder if accounts of such individuals appearing for the purpose of somehow getting involved - even if transiently - in events in our world are not necessarily as fanciful as I personally have suggested in the past.

4. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Thanks for the answer. The two most difficult questions for me about reincarnation.
    1) I often read a discussion about life after death, and so I found an interesting group of people. They recognize life after death, but do not recognize reincarnation. They believe that in this case the victim is accused of being guilty of rape, murder, and so on. Reincarnation, from their point of view, destroys empathy for the victims. So that Mikey will answer this accusation?
    2) Take a hypothetical situation. In a past life, the soul was a woman in Africa in one of the tribes. She did good and bad things. In the next life, the soul was born a man in Russia in one of the cities. A man led a righteous life, as suddenly a multitude of troubles fell upon him. He went to the medium to find out what the reason was and learned that it was a matter of past life in Africa. The man is angry, considers himself an innocent victim because he does not feel any connection with the past life. How would Mikey comfort him?

5. Hi again Carol & Mikey.

I'm willing to accept that reincarnation is real and happens, even though I don't particularly like it. What I would like to know is if we change roles "drastically" like going from being child and parent in this lifetime to being a romantic couple in the next reincarnation? Is that common?

6. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hello again,I often wander about astral travel is it as real as here,I've never experienced astral travel at least not that I remember, so my point is surely if we all astral travel asleep surely if it was so vivid and real that alone would make you remember, and to most people they don't.remember

7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Let’s just keep this simple because the more you overthink about this, the more you will trouble yourself.

You’ve experienced Astral Travel just like everyone else here on earth’s plane when you/they were asleep, in a deep state of meditation, or via an NDE.

In the Astral Realm, we communicate with guides, the deceased, and other people who we are connected to, in order to help guide us on earth on a conscious level. When we dream, our knowledge is on a subconscious level.

Earth life = Consciousness.
    Astral Realm=Subconsciousness
    Afterlife= Awareness

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  8. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Yes but it still doesn't answer my question ,why cant most of us not remember such an amazing experience.

9. poeticblue

poeticblue member

There are plenty of threads and posts explaining why certain people can remember their dreams, travels, etc.. while others perhaps cannot. I believe you know this ;). Plus in your previous post before the one you just made, I didn’t even see an actual question. It looked more like a statement.

But let’s wait for Carol and Mikey to explain it again.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  10. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Thank you poetic for your answer, I hope you are keeping well.David