1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Enough of my lurking...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Linda, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Linda,
    I know Mikey has our dogs! Mikey often tells me how he is still playing ball with our golden retriever! That she is beautiful and vibrant again! Oh how he loved this dog when he was here on earth! So, I feel Tom was there to guide and bring your loving pet Home with him! I can't even imagine how great it will be someday when we see everyone again! Mikey always tells me the hug will be off the charts with love! Tears come to my eyes everytime I think about it!
    Carol :)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  2. Linda

Linda New Member

Ohh – I can’t wait for the reunion – I know that I have too!:):D

I get so much joy reading your posts about your wonderful experiences with Mikey. Do we really visit the afterlife during our sleep?

The first words I said to Tom when I met him for the first time on a warm summer’s day in a park was, ‘What time is it?’ He dug out a large pocket watch and told me the time.

The last thing I said to him, ‘I’ll wait for you’. His reply was, ‘You might have a long wait.’ He said this before going to the outside toilet, as he was constipated.

3. Carol and Mikey

Linda,
    Mikey tells me we communicate with the Afterlife in our sleep. This communication does not always occur in the Summerlands. This communication can occur right where you are sleeping too. Mikey says that love makes this communication happen. Often, we are not "aware" of it. Mikey says in Heaven, these "check-ins" are routine. But to us, we are not even aware! So who knows! Interesting anyway! Apparently this communication takes place for our guidance and learning.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

4. mac

mac Staff Member

I've heard similar accounts but wonder if it's more accurate to say that we MAY SOMETIMES communicate with our unseen, discarnate friends.

Without those additional words it could suggest it happens routinely each time we sleep - is that what Mikey is suggesting or is it more that there are certain times when such communication occurs for particular reasons?

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

The way I understand it, dear Mac, it happens almost nightly. And, when we're not communicating with our guides and loved ones, we are traveling through the astral realm for one reason or another.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

I've heard that too, Andrew, but haven't been able to decide if it's accurate. There's no way for us to assess the situation so we have to rely on the guidance of spiritually-knowledgeable teachers and guides. Whose guidance do you follow on this?

7. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I have read several different, independently-quoted works where it is mentioned that communication occurs regularly while we are "sleeping." So mostly, I rely on those who are already deceased for guidance - it is not easy to give you specific names though, I'm afraid.

Ultimately, I think that it is fairly accurate to say that communication occurs regularly.

8. Linda

Linda New Member

That sounds fascinating that we could be travelling in the astral realms, I would love to learn more about this, as well as the idea we could be receiving spirit communication during sleep.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

You see the dilemma? We've gone from routinely or always to "regularly" but always without being able to give an authoritative source....

I'm not saying it's not the case but simply asking where we draw our inspiration, which knowledgeable individuals give authoritative explanations. As always I much prefer the spiritually-evolved guidance to that of comparative newcomers.

10. Carol and Mikey

Mac,
    Mikey tells me the communication occurs regularly. So I asked him what does that mean for us here? He said "every night" (as long as you are sleeping). Now, of course I have no way to prove this. My source is Mikey which is direct contact without a "guide" in between. So who knows. I guess the only way to have some validation would be some consistency of this issue. Maybe Roberta can add to this. Consistency is needed as I have nothing to compare this to myself. :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012