1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Energy

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Hazada Guess, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess Member

Just a quick question.
    Does consciousness evolve from energy? if so,then i am a true believer as energy never die's.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

No. You have the timing backwards. Consciousness is the base energy. It precedes and creates everything that we think is real, including time, which is why consciousness always has existed and always will exist. If energy never dies, then that fact is an aspect of the consciousness which creates it, and not the other way around!

3. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess Member

Ok,thanks for replying.I've done extensive research on the subject of the afterlife and now I can say that I am a true believer, though I will have to get my head around consciousness existing before energy.lol.

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Well take your time. You have this lifetime and perhaps numerous of lifetimes to learn about these subject matters.

5. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess Member

Referring to my above post,I thought that it was energy that created the big bang at the very beginning which created the Universe.Oh my head hurts lol.