1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Earth's Future - our need to raise our vibration in order to save our planet

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by anita, Jun 12, 2019.

1. anita

anita New Member

Hello Everyone,

I am interested in a topic that came up in one of Roberta's books, (I think it was Liberating Jesus) and I believe one of her blogs. Information coming from the other side is telling us that if humanity does not raise its vibration, society will be reduced to what in effect relates to barbarism within 200 years or so... and that it only requires a small percentage of us to raise our vibrations enough to avert this outcome.

This is alarming obviously, but not unbelievable considering the current state of affairs on this planet. I would like to explore this further. That being said, I have started a gratitude practice, as well as using the forgiveness tool of "forgiving and releasing" negative situations. I also am exploring ways of reducing negativity in my life, in general.

Any thoughts on this topic? Has anyone explored it further, and if so, what did you find out? Any books/articles/blogs on the subject?

Thanking you in advance,

Anita

2. mac

mac Staff Member

You might want to consider asking Roberta more about this in her 'blog' section here on ALF.

3. anita

anita New Member

Thank you

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello! I have moved the question to the Introductions section, since I WILL - I promise! - continue to move my posts to that section in order. Sorry about the confusion! (And I'll respond to it there.)