1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Earth's Future - and raising our collective vibration

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by anita, Jun 12, 2019.

1. anita

anita New Member

Hi Everyone

I thought I would post a quick introduction as I have just registered with the forums. I have been reading Roberta's work for quite some time, and have to say it has resonated with me from the get-go. I am very much in agreement with what she says.

I have had a knowing of an afterlife since childhood. That it exists is unwaveringly true to me, and I don't remember ever doubting it.

I am interested in a topic that came up in one of Roberta's books, (I think it was Liberating Jesus) and I believe one of her blogs. Information coming from the other side is telling us that if humanity does not raise its vibration, society will be reduced to what in effect relates to barbarism within 200 years or so... and that it only requires a small percentage of us to raise our vibrations enough to avert this outcome. This is extremely hopeful!

That being said, I have started a gratitude practice, as well as using the forgiveness tool of "forgiving and releasing" negative situations. I also am exploring ways of reducing negativity in my life, in general.

Any thoughts on this topic? Has anyone explored it further, and if so, what did you find out? Any books/articles/blogs on the subject?

Thanking you in advance,

Anita

Thanks for your help,

Anita

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello Anita! Again, we're sorry for the confusion. In the 2015 reading in which Thomas made his case for why I must channel Liberating Jesus, he showed me what was at stake. He said that the consciousness vibrations of all the people on this planet had been so much lowered - I think he said it was because of the two world wars, following closely on the 19th-century wars - that the normal process of individuals raising their vibrations and exiting the reincarnation process here and there worldwide simply was not going to be enough to keep the consciousness vibration of the planet over all from sinking further. Therefore, a concerted effort was underway by elevated beings to begin the process of raising the planet's vibration. They were beginning it, which was why we had the perception that the veil was thinning, but we were going to have to take it the rest of the way. He showed me two alternative scenarios that he said were just two hundred years in the future: one was a blackened, ruined planet almost devoid of life, and the other was lushly green and full of flowers. And yes, because there is just one consciousness, what would be able to make the difference between these two outcomes would be perhaps an additional ten percent of people materially raising their personal vibrations. Only that added effort would be enough to put the entire world on a course toward bringing the kingdom of God on earth!

He was pretty concerned four years ago, but apparently he is feeling a lot more positive about our chances to achieve this more positive outcome.

Kurt likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

It was my suggestion to our new member that her questions should be asked in the blog section, away from member introductions, but here we are anyway....

After reading what Thomas told Roberta I had no idea how and in what way there would need to be the material raising of 'personal vibration' to avoid the blackened planet scenario.

It then struck me just how many individuals it would involve; if my mathematics is correct 10% of the current global population is 700 million souls. Would it ever be possible - one might wonder - to 'activate' the consciousness vibrations of so many individuals to do anything at all?

I can understand how the 'collective spiritual vibration' of our world could have been severely depressed after the deaths of so many incarnates as a consequence of two world wars and numerous other smaller wars. I can see why the normal processes of reincarnation and spiritual progress could have been massively, negatively impacted by the return of so many souls in such a small time frame. I can follow how that situation would take some earth time to shake out the consequences. Maybe it's one reason we're facing an unprecedented surge in the global population with 2 billion more to come by 2050 according to the experts on this subject?

However getting 700 million souls to raise their personal vibrations in the way it's suggested might be needed must surely be above the pay grade of us simple incarnates. If such a sea-change were ever needed to be brought about wouldn't it need the involvement of a possibly-unprecedented number of discarnates? A possibly-unprecedented level of involvement of spirit-helpers, teachers, guides and even the head-honcho itself?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019 at 10:35 AM
    Kurt likes this.
  4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

It is indeed above our pay grade, dear Mac, but it isn't above theirs! Apparently stabilizing this planet spiritually is very important to those at the higher vibrations. This is all pretty exciting!

Kurt likes this.
  5. anita

anita New Member

It’s relieving to know they care that much! I look at my boys and think about grandchildren and wonder what kind of planet/society they will inherit. Trying to stay positive is important and Roberta - I think of your sharing your experience of driving and how you are more positive behind the wheel... I am finding myself forgiving drivers now! Hey, every little bit helps, but like Mac, I am concerned how little we may contribute...

6. mac

mac Staff Member

That remains to be seen, Roberta. ;) It's not been done before.

Kurt likes this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

Individually we can 'spread the word', individually we can adopt a positive attitude and turn our face away from what is happening right now, but individually we humans simply can't bring about the unprecedented sea-change.

Collectively who knows what might be achieved but collectively isn't something that happens much or for long in this world. ;)

Kurt likes this.
  8. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

moderated to remove political comments

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2019 at 11:23 AM