1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

earthbounds

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by mac, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Lola Hoovler

Lola Hoovler Active Member

It doesn't look like that's going to happen LOL

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Although I'm disappointed I'm not surprised....:(

I am a little surprised, though, that few individuals are seen in both locations, over on Roberta's blog and here on ALF. That may come about because there has - until very recently - been a very sharp demarcation between the types of conversations on ALF and Roberta's thoughts and ideas on her blog.

I guess ALF members and readers of Roberta's blog have very different interests.

3. Lola Hoovler

From my short time on ALF, it seems as though the people on there get into subjects that are much deeper. That's fine for me, but many others shy away from doing that.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Yep you could well be right.....

5. Lola Hoovler

I like the variety on ALF and have been reading all I can on here. (I'm starting to get addicted). I am surprised to find that much of it affects me on a personal level.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm heartened to learn you're reading so much and also finding it applies personally. :)

Over the years we've covered many subjects but the older conversations are not easily found now unfortunately. The advanced search, however, will pick up older subject discussions. It's what I do when I want to find something from way back.

7. Lola Hoovler

Oh really? I'll have to try that - thanks.