1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

'earthbound'

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by mac, May 15, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

There is no hard-and-fast rule when children - or for that matter, adults - move away from the earth plane. I don't find it surprising that a child might want to remain close to her parents until their time to cross over and join her. :)

This isn't really, though, directly relevant to this thread topic.

2. baob

baob Member

Hi Tracey, how could you tell the child was still earthbound before her parents passed? Thanks!

3. Tracey

Tracey New Member

I understand that she was earthbound because I had been investigating this haunted gaol for years and I know from EVP replies and with the assistance of a guide, that she was 7 yrs old and had drowned. Both her parents were still residing in the gaol. I believe her father was an official at the gaol and then they lived in a cottage attached to or just outside the walls. Many spirits within the gaol, knew her by name, including prisoners.
    I am assuming she was earthbound as she did typical things that you might find in a haunted location. She touched us,played with toys we took and set off our equipment.. I would see her as sparks of light and when she got close near my energy field, I would feel a tingling sensation

4. mac

mac Staff Member

On the EVP issue there are old threads here on ALF where that subject has been discussed.

5. baob

baob Member

Thanks, Tracey!