1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Dreamt About It Once

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Lady Shey, Jan 21, 2018.

1. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

I agree and it must remain at least a possibility because there is no certain reason it can be ruled out.

Others have reported similarly vivid experiences that feel more than just dreams, experiences that remain vivid years later. Quite where you go from there isn't clear but for some it leads to their investigation into the mysteries of life, death and what follows.

If you're drawn in that direction ALF is a good place to begin an investigation. :)

2. Lady Shey

Lady Shey New Member

Well, for starters, the dream seemed awfully tragic. I woke-up feeling very hurt, and my chest was hurting so bad--you know that feeling when you've lost someone so dear? Like my chest was stabbed hard. It was like someone has squeezed it so hard.

3. mac

I get the vividness of what you experienced but in my view nobody can tell you anything definitive. If it was a glimpse of a previous life, maybe even a death, you're still left with what you do with it.

I don't have any answers I'm afraid.

bluebird likes this.
  4. Lady Shey

Lady Shey New Member

You're right ☺ I guess I just wanted someone to share my experience with. I've been keeping it all my life because no one around me would open their minds about a past life experience.

5. mac

ALF is a good place to find folk who listen and care. There are other threads here where past life discussions have been held. Maybe some of our members will offer comments that WILL help you where I've been unable to.