1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Dreamt About It Once

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Lady Shey, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Lady Shey

Lady Shey New Member

Hello! Is it possible to just dream about a PAST LIFE once? I just had dream years ago, and I couldn'r forget about that vivid dream. Ever.

2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

No one can really answer that for you; all anyone can do is offer her/his opinion.
    I don't know if reincarnation actually exists/occurs, but if it does then it is my opinion that it may be possible to dream about a past life, whether once or more than once.
    From your question, it seems to me that you may be thinking it's possible to dream about a past life, but only if you do so more than once. If that is what you're thinking, may I ask why? Or if not, may I ask what you are thinking?

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I guess you might dream just one time about a past life but you may be having the same dream regularly yet not recalling it when you wake. Hence it seems like just once.

Think on that we have no idea how many dreams we may have. We recall some of them but how many is some?

We may have many dreams and/or the same, recurrent dream but one(s) we don't recall - how could we know?

4. Lady Shey

Lady Shey New Member

Hello everyone. I appreciate all of your replies.

I just don't think that dreaming about something once already means that you had travelled back into your past. And that is the sole reason as to why I am asking if it is possible. But you do have a point. Dreams are not always remembered.

Eversince 2011, I couldn't get that dream off of me. It felt as if I floated away from my body--like I was seeing things on another person's body. The emotions I felt during that dream felt very real that I wanted to cry when I woke-up. My chest felt so heavy and painful, and it was as if my soul was slowly slipping towards my body. I literally saw the ceiling. It was hazy, but I felt light headed as I slowly saw the ceiling going further away from me.

5. Lady Shey

Lady Shey New Member

Hello. Thank you for answering. From what I have read, it seems that past lives are reoccurring dreams...? But I think I still lack knowledge about it. I don't know... I just felt like I needed more PROOF to prove that I have indeed dreamed about my past life. I don't want to jump into conclusions.