1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

dream meaning

Discussion in 'Dreams and Dreaming' started by poeticblue, Mar 19, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Well,

I just keep it simple and tell folks to look towards their dreams if they may have any questions to be answered regarding the afterlife or wish to connect with the deceased. It’s simple and free! :D

Thankfully there are sites like this and a few reputable mediums but I highly suggest folks to look inward when they are asleep for guidance.

2. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I don't usually remember any dreams when I sleep, but I have dreams that are instilled deep within, and I recognize them in my life in this world. Do your dreams ever manifest poeticblue?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hi Kim.

Yes my dreams have manifested in many ways during this lifetime. Some good and not so good.

I’ve dreamt of cars colliding as a child only to have my mother wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me we had to go to the hospital because my aunt was in a car accident. I’ve dreamt of walking in my near by grocery store looking in the baby section then months later I became pregnant with my daughter (not planned by the way). I’ve mentioned this several times on this forum, but I had a dream of one of my cats limping in the rain as if he were hurt. I heard a calm and gentle voice say ‘I’m so sorry’. A week later my cat died of a seizure.

I’ll end it at this, but surely some of you remember Vic Smyth who use to post here regularly. I told him about a dream where I saw a plane crash into the ground and it felt so real and vivid that it couldn’t escape my mind. I was somewhat disturbed because I had planned a vacation for me and Gabby to go to Tampa Florida and booked a flight in advance around that time.

It turned out that our flight went well, however Vic Smyth sent me an article about a plane crashing with no survivors not too far from the timeline Gabby and I traveled to Tampa. His exact words were ‘There goes your dream”. Very chilling.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had good dreams manifest too. Especially when it comes to my daughter. She validates dreams I’ve had without her even knowing. I also dream about random people who are kind telling me not to worry about bills and that everything will be ok. Sure enough, things are still good.

Well... enough out of me :)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  4. Hi poeticblue
    I am interested in this dream you had, but couldn't find it here in your posts...could you please tell me where to look or a bit more about the dream? Do you think the voice was your cat telling you he was sorry, or who?
    Thank you.

As for Dolores Cannon, she looks sincere to me, but I don't understand why there are no testimonies of people who attended her personal qhht sessions. That's very strange

5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hi Allen,

I’ll explain it here again. At a certain point in time, I had a dream about Sebastian limping in pain in the rain. It was pouring down very heavily and I remember running in the streets trying to catch up with him but I couldn’t. The rain was coming down so hard and he was ironically able to keep ahead of me very quickly despite his ailment in the dream. I remember feeling like I was running out of breath and eventually stopped in the middle of the street and stared at him running off into the distance. That’s when I heard a male voice distinctly say that they were sorry. I didn’t see his face or anything. I heard him speak to me in my head (telepathically).

When I woke up, I figured it was just a bad dream due to stress in my waking life that just so happened to manifest itself into a nightmare. Unfortunately I was wrong. Sebastian kept staring into the corners of the room as if someone was there. Most cats do that anyways so I didn’t think much of it. But I should have known something was off when he would start glaring at the same spots in the apartment as if someone was there. Sure enough one normal morning, I woke up to get ready for work and heard Gabby screaming in the living room. I ran into the living room thinking someone had broken in, but instead saw Sebastian’s eyes dilated and he was panting very heavily. I asked Gabby what happened and she said he was running around and hit his head on the ridge of the table. He was a very hyper cat in the morning but I never thought he would die so soon especially since my previous cat lived to be very much old and was just as crazy at certain hours.

Anyways, I held him in my arms not sure what to expect. Gabby and I just kept holding him telling him he will be ok. I reached for my phone to call 911, but he died right then and there. Both of us had to seek counseling after that. It was Gabbys first time seeing death at such a young age (she was still in elementary school at the time)and I was two seconds away from losing my spirituality.

Fast forwarding, looking back on this, I do now feel as though it was my spiritual guide speaking to me in my dream to let me know beforehand what was to come. As I was stating in Carol and Mikey’s thread, for some odd reason I have a huge connection with cats. I didn’t get the sense that my cat was the one speaking to me in my dream before he died. Maybe he was showing me what was to come in a sense, but the voice I heard in my dream, I definitely felt was some sort of guide or an entity other than my cat himself.

And as usual I can’t stop talking, but I feel Sebastian and my previous cat Fuzzball around us all of the time. I dream about them playing together and being their normal goofball selves. I’ve even dreamt of Gabby playing with them when she was little. Till this day Gabby says she dreams of Sebastian and other random animals running around with one another. She doesn’t dream much of Fuzzball though. I do however feel it’s because the connection I had with him was stronger due to having raised him since I was practically a child.

Well anyways.... I think I’m done now :) Too drained to spell and grammar check so I hope all that made sense :p