1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. George Rodonaia’s baffling NDE

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by DrowningOphelia, Dec 19, 2012.

1. DrowningOphelia

DrowningOphelia New Member

I came across one of the most awe-inspiring NDE whilst rummaging through afterlife articles. I've read countless NDE's, but I had yet to come across Dr. Rodonaia's and it was simply incredible to read! Every time I come across a new NDE I find myself questioning the meaning of life here if we are released to such a heavenly place after this, but then I see where NDErs often have very bright, positive outlooks on life after encountering the afterlife - which seems to imply that yeah, the afterlife is great, but until we get there we are put here to do something or meet people that we might encounter later. Anyways, I wanted to share this amazing story with those who have yet to read it. It was a great start to my morning.

Here's the complete story. There's also information on his interaction with an infant while he was "dead".

2. EndlessEight

EndlessEight New Member

It's an interesting one.

There are substantially deeper accounts I've read on that same page. Keep reading! =)

3. jenniechan

jenniechan New Member

I have read half of his story and found it very interesting. I will definitely go through the complete story of Dr. George. Thanks for sharing it..