1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Dr Eben Alexander's NDE

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Billyjean, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYZoX4N5_YQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hi All

I Read a story in today's Daily Mail online regarding this Doctor of science's NDE. Makes good reading. He said that before this he was a skeptic, and would explain his own patients NDE's with some scientific reasoning.

It was only after his own NDE, that he has changed his way of thinking, and now wants to study the spiritual aspects.

2. You never know what will happen tomorrow. A skeptic has started in believing all the spiritual aspects. That’s great news.

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

little drops of water, little grains of sand...

On a personal basis it's always good learn that a former doubter is beginning to consider what was once dismissed. NDE accounts seem to have the power to draw individuals towards the bigger notion of continuous life, life beyond physical death.

We can only hope that they then find more detailed information to develop their growing interest.

4. If a picture is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a thousand pictures.
    -- Not sure who I plagiarized this from.

With Lovingkindness (metta),
    vic

5. I recall seeing his story on Bio channel's "I Survived - Beyond and Back." I was thrilled to hear a Neurosurgeon switching sides. I see the skeptics on the message boards thread are already writing his story off as one of the following -
    a) He made it up to make money on a book
    b) It was all just a big DMT trip
    c) He's loony