1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Dr Allan Botkin

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Rimbaud, Feb 15, 2015.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Sounds like Michael Newton : He's a psychologist that specializes in past life/afterlife hypnosis for his patients.
    I have 2 of his books for my entertainment. Website below.

http://newtoninstitute.org

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dr. Botkin is a wonderful pioneer in what is becoming almost a mainstream field: Dr. Rochelle Wright in Washington state has had phenomenal success with it, and you can learn some good techniques online at spiritualunderstanding.org, which is Craig Hogan's website. A new day really is dawning!

3. dopier

dopier Member

Wholly agree! I heard Dr. Botkin the other day in an interview with Eldon Taylon of "provocativeenlightenment", and in my opinion as much as he tried to emphasize that he's not vouching as to whether these things are reality (I'm paraphrasing), I couldn't but sense his conviction once he started talking about them. The guy almost became too preachy at some point during the interview. So yes, I think this is slowly creeping up the mainstream ladder. I certainly hope that a "new day" is really dawning. Perhaps a spiritual lifeline is truly being sent our way. But humans have before proven to be unreliable. So who knows what we'll do with that lifeline?

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Hehe very true.