1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Dolores Cannon

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Convolution, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

Hi, I've read some of Dolores Cannon's materials. Do you believe it to be a truthful representation of what the afterlife is?
    What do you like/dislike about it?

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

If you are asking this question of me, I have no clue. And I carefully do not read anyone's modern interpretations of the afterlife evidence, just as I never watch TV or movies, since my job is to find the truth and nearly all modern interpretations of the evidence are tainted by NDE materials. Who is she, anyway?

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Don’t know anything about her. I’m more of a Michael Newton fan when it comes to past life regression.

4. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I'm not familiar with her. Could you provide a bit of background info about her?

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

You're aways asking questions - as you have read some of what she wrote, what do YOU think? IS it a truthful representation?

If we were later to say it was, what would be your response?

If we were later to say it wasn't, what would be your response?

Why?