1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Does Anyone Have Experience With These Evp Instruments?

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by ChuckAnderson, Feb 4, 2019.

1. ChuckAnderson

ChuckAnderson Member

Hi Everybody!
    I have an Ovilus V and a P-SB11 spirit box. Does anyone here have any familiarity with them to give me some advice on their use? I'm new to ITC and I'd like to use this equipment effectively, ideally to establish contact with my Dad, Mom, my brother and my grandmother. Thanks.

Chuck

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I personally do not. But I was looking online and some of those devices are extremely expensive! I would hope that folks would get reputable use out of them for those prices. Yikes!:eek:

3. mac

mac Staff Member

I hadn't previously heard of either device, Chuck. I think the best thing you can do is to give them both a try and look online for others' experiences to see what can be found.

The only general caution I'd make, in ignorance of either device but based on general principles, is to be sure if you do establish communication with a discarnate that you are confident you can clearly identify the individual.

That's the basis of all trans-dimensional communication.

4. Tracey

Tracey New Member

yes I do. I dont have an Ovulus but have the PSB and to be honest I dont use it. It broke anyway lol. It is my opinion that the ghostbox is only good when it doesnt pick up a station. You want static with no voices from stations. I have had it work like this when I was somewhere where there was no reception and it worked brilliantly. Im not exactly sure how these work but I do believe that spirit will use your energy to make an effort to work it.
    By the way, I have successfully used phone apps to and spirit have communicated through this giving precise exact answers that were verified through historical records. Im fact, I used one that was my friends, on the weekend, along with my trusty DVR, and it worked amazingly. If people say they dont work , its because they are not making a connection. I dont know what is required to make a connection, I just know I can.
    Mac is right, if you get any responses that are troubling you, dont interact with that spirit. Usually the other spirits will let you know, they are good like that.
    I still prefer my dvr though and I use Adobe Audition to go over the audio. You can buy covers that you put the ghostbox in to stop it picking up stations. If you dont do that, you will always be thinking its just random radion station voices. If its going to work for you, it will without station voices. Also have a dvr nearby because what I have found is you get voice come through the ghostbox and also just before , into the DVR. Now that is good evidence! Always leave a long space after if asking questions and also remember that if the energy isnt sufficient, they may take longer to come through with the answer and may say it when you have moved on.
    I can usually feel the energy change just before they speak and also you may find some disturbance in the transmission, even if its static . It can be a pop or glitch and it is usually a good sign they are about to speak
    Yes they are expensive and a ripoff in price I think. My friend made one and it worked better than any others.