1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Do spirit boxes really work?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Kurt, May 22, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I was thinking some of you would have knowledgeable responses to my question.

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I don't even know what they are! :confused:

3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Basically, they are devices that use radio frequencies & claim to provide a link to spirits. I figured someone on here would have knowledge of them.

There are plenty of youtube videos of people using them.

4. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

I knew someone who had one and used it - a lot. I watched her use it several times, and what I found interesting is that the voice coming through would answer her questions. If there was any "trickery", I could not tell. I compare spirit boxes to what Marcello Babbi uses. Here is a link you might find informative; it also has a photo of Marcello Bassi and his radio:

https://www.hdparanormal.com/single-post/2017/03/05/The-Spirit-Radio-baffling-scientists

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot ravensgate.