1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Do spirit boxes really work?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Kurt, May 22, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

I was thinking some of you would have knowledgeable responses to my question.

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I don't even know what they are! :confused:

3. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Basically, they are devices that use radio frequencies & claim to provide a link to spirits. I figured someone on here would have knowledge of them.

There are plenty of youtube videos of people using them.

4. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

I knew someone who had one and used it - a lot. I watched her use it several times, and what I found interesting is that the voice coming through would answer her questions. If there was any "trickery", I could not tell. I compare spirit boxes to what Marcello Babbi uses. Here is a link you might find informative; it also has a photo of Marcello Bassi and his radio:

https://www.hdparanormal.com/single-post/2017/03/05/The-Spirit-Radio-baffling-scientists

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Thanks a lot ravensgate.

6. mac

Oh I get it - I just didn't know the term 'spirit box' - an electronic communication device.... Bacci uses a radio but he is a physical medium anyway. We've had a number of electronic communication discussions here in the past.

7. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Ooops, just noticed how I butchered the man's surname! First I typed "Bassi" (which means "low", as in stature or sound); then I killed it again typing "Babbi" (meaning "Daddies"). That poor man ended up a "short daddy", lol
    I'd better start proofreading before I click "Enter"! My apologies, Signor Bacci.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    pandora97 likes this.
  8. mac

:D oops

9. We meet once a New Moon or so, wander around the cemetary with our spirit or ghost boxes. Fun group, fun to do. Communication is hitnmiss. Ask questions, get sometimes clear, sometimes garbled, one word responses. E.g. asked over a grave how that person died. "Drowned". How did it happen? "Navy".

That kind of thing.

Kurt likes this.
  10. mac

Is there no limit to this individuals' knowledge and experience? :rolleyes: Next we may hear he's also an expert on physical mediumship. ;) Why has he, one wonders, hid his light under a bushel since February?

Kurt likes this.
  11. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Did you ever try to independantly verify your findings? i.e. - check historical records, the town hall, obituaries, national archives for service records, searching to find ou who was enlisted from the area to the navy in previous years around the DOD (2-4 yrs. seems good, better if you had the age.)

Once again, I agree with mac. Why stay hidden w/ all of this knowledge?

12. I never did. Others in the group. yes, I know they did but I don't remember the specifics but they were impressed by the evidence on the follow-up. For me, it's a social event. Several of our group wouldn't be seen with a mental or physical medium but they bought wholeheartedly into the communication and its authenticity.

Different strokes, differing folks.

Kurt likes this.
  13. All things in their appropriate timing.

Kurt likes this.
  14. mac

I should make haste then.... Time is of the essence.

Kurt likes this.
  15. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

so what is your group called?

16. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Nice prediction.