1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Do any of you Christians out there know a lot about humans in the afterlife?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Ross Barton, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Ross Barton

Ross Barton New Member

I ask because I have had various paranormal experiences in my life. I have had eight encounters with demons disguised as my loved ones in the past five years. In 2012 I thought an old lady from my church was visiting me, in 2013 my great grandpa, in 2014 an American pro wrestler called Viscera (you can google him if you want) in 2015 my uncle later in 2015 I seen a demon with my own eyes and in 2016 David Bowie later in 2016 a guy I knew who killed himself, and in 2017 my own grandparents. All these seem crazy I know but they are all true. I was deceived by satan but now I see the light, the truth and the one true god Jesus Christ. God allowed me to be tricked, but only temporarily. The visitation dreams I had seemed strong and I thought dead people were telepathically speaking to me when I was asleep, it was actually demons in disguise, please pray for other vulnerable Christians who actually believe dead people can communicate because they can't, it is satan in disguise not the person. Imagine dying and spending eternity talking to people you knew in this short life, sounds pretty stupid that God would create you and have you float around talking to humans who are alive instead of basking in his love and glory. The bible even warns of satan masquerading as an angel of light. Please fellow Christians on here pray for people who are deceived by satan those who think their loved ones are visiting them, I believe all of those people prayed for me in heaven so that I would no longer be deceived, what are your thoughts on this? This is a pretty personal and serious issue so I would greatly appreciate your thoughts.

Sapphire likes this.
  2. genewardsmith

genewardsmith New Member

Three questions:

(1) How do you know these were not, in fact, telepathic dreams?
    (2) What evidence do you have they were, in fact, caused by demons?
    (3) Is there a reason to think the dreams were not merely dreams?

BY "evidence" I mean something more than quoting the Bible, though 1 John 4:1 might be worth your consideration.

3. Ross Barton

Ross Barton New Member

They were telepathic dreams because it is impossible for them to be just dreams. For example the people that died, I had dreams of on the night they died, and I found out the next day they died, that is not possible unless it was a telepathic dream. It is impossible for souls to visit humans, there is no such thing as ghosts there is no theological evidence or proof of ghosts in any of the major world religions, not just Christianity, although I believe that religion makes more sense than the rest if you study it in detail. All major religions sight some proof of an afterlife, i.e. heaven for good people and hell for bad people. The bible and other religious books talk of demons and angels and that the devil obviously is evil and what do evil people do? Deceive us. They disguise themselves as human souls but you and I will both know when we die that humans cannot return to visit. If they could, believe me we would be seeing a lot of them. The theological afterlife sees humans in an eternity of hell or heaven both in which they are destined for ETERNITY they cannot head back to earth then back up they are stuck there forever. Demons can deceive people and make them believe it is their dead loved ones as they monitor us on earth just as angels do. Dead people cannot come back but the devil can as he is not human.

Sapphire likes this.
  4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Ross, this is a religion-free website, so I will assume that you are following the rules and you aren't trying to introduce a religious discussion but instead you are asking whether there is any afterlife evidence that what Christians believe is true. (Either that, or you are pulling my leg, in which case, thanks - I needed a giggle.)

The answer, of course, is that Christianity is a 2000-year-old sect of ancient Judaism, and all Christian beliefs are abundantly refuted by those that we used to think were dead. There is no anthropomorphic God, but rather the only thing that objectively exists is what Jesus called the Holy Spirit - eternal Mind - which has no human failings, and of which every human mind is an inextricable part. Love is the highest aspect of Mind, and it is infinitely powerful; while fear, anger, hatred, and other negative emotions are the lowest and weakest aspects of Mind, and the more evil they are the weaker they are. So it is impossible for there to be a powerful entity in opposition to God. There are nasties and demons, but they have no power against love; and Satan flat-out does not exist.

Jesus is real, and He came to us from the highest aspect of Mind - literally as God on earth - to teach us how to elevate our consciousness to the point where we bring the Kingdom of God on earth. Because the primitives who heard His words were steeped in first-century beliefs, they used those beliefs to build a religion around Jesus that is altogether bogus. Worse, it is based in fear! Christianity teaches us to fear God, to fear Satan, and to fear one another. It is the absolute antithesis of what Jesus came to bring on earth, and sadly the fear that your religion has instilled in you is making you cringe as you read this now.

Don't be afraid! Trust Jesus, love God, and love your fellow man. Read the Gospel teachings on love, forgiveness, and the purpose of human life, while ignoring the fear-based, church-building crap that the Council of Nicaea inserted into what was in fact divine revelation.

Your loved ones really did visit you. It happens all the time! Your religion is trying to keep its fear-based hold on you, but you can reject that hold and trust Jesus. Trust truth. In the end, it has to be your choice, and it's hard, I know! Despite the fact that I had studied the truth for decades so I knew those Christian fears were bogus, it took me most of my life to get free of them.

Meanwhile, though, you must respect our rules. NO RELIGIOUS DISCUSSIONS - period!

Sapphire likes this.
  5. RobertaGrimes

This is your last religious post. EVERY RELIGION IS A HUMAN CONSTRUCT. THERE IS NO RELIGION THAT COMES FROM GOD OR HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH GOD. The next time you post anything religious, we will sadly have to give you two warnings and then ban you.

For readers: EVERYTHING THAT ROSS POSTS HERE IS HIS OWN BELIEFS AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING REAL.

6. Ross Barton

Ross Barton New Member

Enjoy hell pagan freaks.

7. RobertaGrimes

Dear friends, I am leaving this thread up to demonstrate to you how unloving and hateful these fear-based false teachings of Christianity really are. They have nothing whatsoever to do with Jesus, who is Someone that we now can prove is real! Rather, they are a collection of primitive beliefs held over from the fear-based Old Testament. Christians like our friend Ross Barton try to claim Jesus while they actively ignore His teachings. Jesus consistently preached love and forgiveness. Does anything about what this gentleman has said in his brief, abortive appearance here suggest that he ever has read the Gospels? That he has even a nodding acquaintance with the Lord?

Ed A. likes this.
  8. Ed A.

Ed A. New Member

Hear hear!

"The theological afterlife sees humans in an eternity of hell or heaven both in which they are destined for ETERNITY they cannot head back to earth then back up they are stuck there forever. Demons can deceive people and make them believe it is their dead loved ones as they monitor us on earth just as angels do. Dead people cannot come back but the devil can as he is not human."

Ew, yuck. What a toxic view of spirituality. God is love. Anything that contradicts that is off-base.

I do believe in Jesus. I hope that's not promoting my beliefs in a way that's over the line.

9. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

We do see a lot of them. After-death communications are very common but not very reported.

Ed A. likes this.
  10. RobertaGrimes

The biggest thrill of my life was the moment I realized that the afterlife evidence proves that Jesus is a genuine eternal being and His Gospel teachings also validate the afterlife evidence! How beyond-wonderful that is!!

Sapphire and Ed A. like this.
  11. Ed A.

Ed A. New Member

That is about as good as it gets. I love it when life gives us that clear of directions.

12. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

I think you are completely lost in your own FEARFUL delusions. Enlist a psychotherapist, ASAP.

13. Sapphire

Sapphire Member

Wow. Ross. I enjoyed reading your very well thought out original post, as I think it was an earnest inquiry looking for answers. I don't believe Roberta's anti-religion post assertions were meant to diss you in any way. There's just a guideline in place for posting in this forum.

I don't believe you're at fault at all for your viewpoint, as we're all on a journey of learning here. And we're most certainly not "pagan freaks".

14. Ed A.

Ed A. New Member

Most other forums would've banned someone like that. I guess he's here as an object lesson in how not to be.

15. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Whatever the now
    Our website owner is a very fair individual who gives others a second chance. His behavior was though, I agree, reprehensible.

Ed A. likes this.
  16. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I personally do not believe there is a god, but I also do not believe there is a hell or demons or a devil. I do think it's possible that there may be an afterlife, though I have not seen definitive proof that there is.

In a way I feel sorry for Ross Barton, stuck as s/he is in a view of the afterlife and a possible god which are based in fear and punishment. Virtually all faiths/religions have something good to them at the core, including Christianity, though unfortunately so often those good things become overlaid with doctrinal constructs; the type of fundamentalist Christianity in which Ross Barton evidently believes certainly suffers from that sort of error and/or misdirection (sometimes unintentional, sometimes intentional).

As for you posting your beliefs/views, Ed, I am agnostic/atheist, and so far I do not in any way feel that you are promoting your beliefs "in a way that's over the line". There's nothing wrong with stating what you believe, so long as you aren't trying to convince any/everyone else to believe the same, and I see no evidence of proselytizing on your part. Thus far, I have found your posts to be respectful, intelligent, and level-headed. :)

Ed A. likes this.
  17. Ed A.

Ed A. New Member

Well, thank you very much. :)

18. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

:) You're very welcome. ;)