1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

'Direct Voice' potential or something else?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Amy, May 13, 2017.

1. Amy

Amy Member

Ok thankyou. I will try it.

2. Amy

Amy Member

Ok, I told you I would keep you posted, Mac:
    (And Roberta may be interested in this too):

Ok day 1 of experiments:

28/5/17

My sister and I set up a time today, with the express purpose of inviting EVP communication during our mobile phone conversation. We set aside 15 mins. Results: Well, no voices from the other side came through, but there certainly was no absence of other communication!

Whilst in a light trance, I gave my sister an impromptu mini-reading - some life advice type thing (confirmed accurate by her). That lasted on and off for about half an hour. But this is the interesting part - towards the end, more historical information came through - totally unrelated to my sister. I did not expect that. I googled the info later - and the names and events in history, spoken through me, were accurate. These events happened in the 1800's in Australia.
    Now, a question my sister asked me was if I had ever read the info before? Good question! Yes I have read other information on the subject, years ago. I told her I wondered if I was putting myself under some sort of self hypnosis and therefore was able to recall specific information I otherwise would not be capable of remembering. However, for my money, it's the other side channelling through me. As mentioned before, this has happened to me before, but not on subjects or people I have read about at all, or heard of, etc. I also get detailed instruction at the time, on how to do things - like particular styles of painting for example.

Anyway -

I just thought I would let you know.

So whilst no EVP unfortunately, (we will keep trying), we did get some rather unexpected historical information!

Hope you are having a good day and don't mind reading this! We are going to persevere with all this!

Amy.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I don't mind at all and enjoy hearing such accounts.

Might your sister have been exposed in younger life to that information - which she can't now recall? It's impossible to remember what you can't remember but might she have read it, heard it, seen it when she was too young for it to have registered at the time?

If you can you eliminate that for certain then perhaps it's exactly what you've concluded. And if it is, does it have any value? Might you just be 'hearing' the witterings of a discarnate who's realised you're someone he/she can 'speak' to and will listen?

Perhaps discarnates like just to rattle on about themselves in a similar way to incarnates?

4. Amy

Amy Member

Mac,

Good thought there. I will ask my sister.

I look at disincarnates the same way I look at incarnates - they all like to acknowledged and validated, so I am happy to provide that, to a certain extent.

Is the knowledge ramblings? Well, it doesn't seem to be so far. Well at least to me, what is shared is is very interesting. Maybe I've got someone interested in history as my doorkeeper guide? lol. They let some souls through who can impart some historical data? Dunno! But will watch this space.

I'm interested in hearing more about your experiences, like I said. However, scrolling through the forum for it is obviously like needle searching within a haystack!

Thanks for listening,

amy

5. mac

Folk used to say I'm a good listener. I can't tell if I am but I hope so and I do try to be. Naturally I do enjoy hearing interesting 'stuff'.

Here's a little bit about me - it's dated but ought to still be relevant: http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/coincidence-expanded.699/

I'm guessing there will be other bits on ALF about my limited experiences but they're likely to be dotted around and mostly provided when I think they may help someone. I don't think I talk much about myself or my experiences other than in such a context. I'm not being secretive but telling my story has to have a purpose.

It will be interesting to hear what you learn from your sister's ideas. That you're finding your discarnate's information interesting doesn't necessarily mean it has any special relevance though. But why not ask? If the info is deliberate and targeted at you for a purpose there's no reason why you shouldn't know why. If the guy just witters on without acknowledging your asking then you can draw conclusions about him.

My maxim is not to make things fit - don't guess at a meaning. By all means wonder and think about it but if in doubt then just ask. If the reason is that your discarnate friend senses you're interested in history that might be his reason for telling you it. No more significance than that.

6. mac

try:

IGNORE THE HUGE WARNING HERE AND CLICK THE 'WATCH ON VIMEO' BUTTON TO BE TAKEN TO THE SITE WHERE THIS VIDEO IS HOSTED. :)

You'll need a broadband connection or a large data allowance if you view it on a cell phone.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  7. mac

8. Amy

Amy Member

Hi,
    so sorry for the delayed reply Mac!

I was in the middle of replying to you when I had to delete it all due to an interruption at the time.

Thanks - I am looking forward to reading about your experiences/story/thoughts etc. Thanks for the link!

My sister said that she has never studied/read about the region and history involved.
    Interestingly enough, I met a direct descendant of that time period and very similar historical event on the weekend at a party! Funny timing.
    My sister and I will be doing another EVP session next week, we hope (health pending).

I hope you are well?
    Will have a bit of a squizz at those links now. Some links have come up with a notice that due to privacy settings, I am unable to view them here. Hopefully the one about yourself will be ok though.

Thanks,
    Amy

9. mac

I'm fine, thanks, and enjoying our wonderful summer weather in Somerset where it's raining cats and dogs - again! I have a 10K run on Sunday so wish me some good weather please. I don't care for running in the rain!

If you haven't already done it, click on the Vimeo link above and you'll be taken to the YouTube hosting website where you should be able to watch it without any problems.

10. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Dr. Gary Schwartz says we will have all 4 components (text and video) of the SoulPhone in 2 years! 95 - 99% chance.

11. Zac

Zac Member

I found this about the Soul Phone:

https://www.thesoulphonefoundation.org/the-soulphone-project

They provide few details and I wonder why they don't provide more technical details for presumably non-profit projects. An open source project would seem to make the most sense for this sort of endeavor.

Some of the their ideas include a "Soulswitch" which is described as a single bit digital (on/off) mechanism. This is what I've seen experimenting with over the past 3 years. The simplest variation (flip-flop single bit memories and circuitry to sound an alarm if they change state) of the hardware would only cost a few dollars each in quantity. It seems to me the best way to proceed is to distribute these devices to as many people as possible.

This is a simple 2 bit version I built and sent to a friend to test:

[​IMG]

If spirit could repeatably change the state of the flip-flop then more detailed investigation to determine how that is accomplished would be warranted. This could be done by constructing a flip-flop using discrete transistors or microprobing an integrated circuit. Meanwhile, many people around the world could be experimenting with these devices.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....rg/research-program+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"The Soul Phone Foundation's goal is to raise one million dollars to build and test a working prototype SoulSwitch. This conservative and responsible budget consists of $450,000 for equipment and supplies, $450,000 for salaries, and $100,000 for institutional administrative fees. Funding will support the efforts of key members at the University of Arizona's Laboratory for Advancements in Consciousness and Health (LACH).

The time frame for creating a practical SoulSwitch is totally dependent upon
    the availability of funding to complete research and development. With
    full funding, we expect to have a reliably functioning switch within two years."

Oddly, this appeal for funds was removed from the current version of their website sometime after May 31, 2017 when the google cache snapshot was taken. Perhaps they received funding? In any case, I wonder why a million dollars would be required to develop and test a single bit memory "Soulswitch".

https://www.thesoulphonefoundation.org/research-program

https://www.thesoulphonefoundation.org/rationale1

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Eleven Lives likes this.
  12. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

They did receive the funding! It's not just the SoulSwitch but SoulVoice and SoulVideo are expected to be here in 2 years!

13. Zac

Zac Member

Where did you find this information? I find it hard to believe they could have phone/video working in 2 years they don't even have single bit communications working yet.

14. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

15. Amy

Amy Member

Hi Mac,

How'd your run go?
    Thanks for the link - I have seen Calling Earth before, quite a remarkable and very interesting doco. Thanks so much though, for posting it. (Sincerely said). My sister and I havent had another EVP attempt yet, (health issues), but hoping to very soon.

Hope you are well,
    amy