1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Didn't give up on My Life, even though it almost killed me...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by LE-Dolan, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Hi everybody! I finally realized and now have accepted that after 45 years+ of my senselessly sad, bizarre, surprised I am still here life that I am psychic. I am trying to find psychic support groups in the Kansas City Missouri community that are zero to low cost. For the lifetime of my confusing personal real suffering of not knowing these abilities it would be not be cool to worry about having enough money to feel not alone. I have lost SO much already. I am thankful that I am still alive and able to make the rest of my life better. At the same time, forgetting my past and how I got to this point is not so easy. Responses would be greatly appreciated.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

I hope you find something that appeals on ALF but as this website is primarily focused on afterlife and spiritual aspects I'm not confident you'll find what you're seeking, a focus on psychic elements.

We DO understand psychic matters but I'm not aware of any ALF members from your neck of the woods or of any psychic support groups in MO. Perhaps if you said more we could respond more helpfully?