1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Details about the North American Station

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, May 30, 2016.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

It seems, Andrew, that it would be possible to ask specific questions and receive replies from team members. That being the situation, surely I can't be the only person eager to learn more to add to the sketchy details provided thus far?

For example, what are the 'machines'? I'm getting a mental picture of a big building equipped with areas kitted out like computer stations each equipped with a communications device. If that's right, what is the device like? - big, small, using a microphone or a telepathic interface? That's surely possible to answer without needing technical terms. After all we ordinary mortals can describe a computer even if we can't give a technical explanation of how it works.

How the device works would need a scientist to explain but surely one could hint at that? Has anyone asked?

Is there a need for a big building or was that just a designer's whim? After all, how many mortals even know about what's being claimed for ITC, English speaking or other? The number is likely, I suggest, to be minuscule. How many Portugese speaking individuals are routinely communicating, one wonders, with loved ones? How much more 'space' will be needed 'over there' for that purpose in the future? However much it is there is no limit and additional space could be created almost in the blink of any eye, etheric matter being readily malleable to thought.

So much just does not make sense to my questioning mind and I'm left wondering about the reliability/credibility of the reported eye-witness account. I can't be the only individual with questions about these and other issues....

Would that Mikey Morgan were still around the ALF pages to give a fly-on-the-wall account of how he sees things. :(

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Mac,

Yes, it is possible to ask specific questions and receive specific answers. Of course, we are all eager for a detailed description of one of the stations. The issue for the moment, however, is the signal strength from the North American Station. I am formatting the questions I ask so that the majority of them can be answered with words consisting only of two syllabes, the rationale being that a section of the gibberish could too easily be mistaken for a one-syllable words, and that the signal is simply too weak to form longer words right now. The other problem is that it is often difficult to find the brief responses in ten or twenty seconds of gibberish--and it gets even harder when one doesn't know what one is looking for.

I have just spoken with my grandmother a little while ago, and I was able to get a few details. She confirms that she communicates directly through a machine at the Station, and said that there were "lots of people [there]" this morning. She herself was joined by two other family members. I'll post a subtitled video of the exchange when I get a chance. We are getting more details with each passing day, but it will be a slow process until we are able to get longer answers.

To answer a couple of your other questions, Sonia Rinaldi has connected over 160 parents with their deceased children in a single month according to AfterlifeInstitute.org, so it sounds to me as though quite a few people are using the Brazilian Station, (which is not to be confused with the European Portuguese Station, known as Rio do Tempo, or the Time-stream Station). My Portuguese is not particularly good, but I will likely attempt to contact one of these stations soon in hope of getting a detailed response. If I am successful, I'll post a translation of what I receive. In the meantime, here are a couple of recordings that Sonia has done in English--the Brazilian Station seems to have a very limited English lexicon--the quality is absolutely amazing compared to what we're getting.

I certainly agree though that it would be wonderful to hear an eyewitness account from Mikey regarding the Station.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  3. The North American Station

We do have sketchy descriptions of the North American Station from Marlene. She says it is "luxurious." It is very large, with many "tables." Sonia says she has heard them refer to tables before, and she interprets them as being tables with sound devices on them. The North American Station has many, and will be a central broadcasting place. Marlene has actually relocated herself there from the Brazilian Station and broadcasts from there.

As for the nature of their reality, in other contexts, we hear repeatedly that the next planes of life are just like the earth plane. The earth plane is just another spiritual plane. So the plane where the North American Station is will have buildings, pathways, homes, rivers, mountains, wild animals, artisans who decorate, and all the other things we have, but none of the negatives, such as blizzards, arid deserts, biting insects, predatory animals, disease, and so on. As a result, the North American Station will have sound equipment using technologies we don't have, but using devices that must be constructed. The Station will look like a broadcasting station on the earth plane or a laboratory, with many tables containing sound equipment. There is a "machine" that would be more like a computer, I would guess, that has components that must be designed and assembled. They have to experiment with it and work at improving it.

Love, peace, and Joy
    Craig

4. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

That is good quality, but the child sounds like an audio clip from a Disney movie. Are there more realistic-seeming recordings?

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I'm sure they exist--Sonia Rinaldi has been doing this for a while, after all--but I haven't been able to find any clips other than those two. I'm not sure if Sonia has a website of her own. Craig, do you know where we might find more of her recordings? Even if they are in Portuguese, I could always provide a translation.

6. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Thank you for another wonderful post, Craig! I cannot stress what you say here enough! I have studied quite a few narratives from newly-dead authors, and every author goes to great pains to stress just how solid and "earthly" the Summerland is. For example, an author once mentioned how one could stick one's finger in the dirt, and there would be dirt under the fingernail afterwards--just like on earth.

As far as construction goes, I have read that highly-advanced beings can often "think" buildings and houses into creation, but many accounts also mention that things can be built "the old-fashioned way," so to speak. There are even what we would call construction workers in the Summerland according to some accounts, although this sort of work is not looked down upon at all there, as it might be by some on earth, because the working conditions there are always joyous!

So, when the dead tell us that they are in a solid building, communicating to us through machines, I take them at their word!

7. mac

mac Staff Member

Thanks, Craig, for your response. I hope you won't think me difficult but I am struggling to make sense of what I've been hearing. It appears, though, that I'm on my own in asking questions to try to understand the vague picture painted by unseen friends.

I'm very familiar with the way life and conditions in the etheric have been described over decades. Indeed I have addressed members here and elsewhere passing on to the best of my limited ability details communicated by teachers, guides and inhabitants alike and what I have learned from my own helpers. What doesn't fit into the picture, however, are these new structures about which we have little information. Or the mechanisms deployed in communicating with incarnates. All that is novel and different and something that interests me deeply.

In the past I've argued that we know nothing of the sciences of the next dimension(s) and whether they're in any sense compatible with those of this physical dimension. Even whether the materials found there are similar to our own, elements found in The Periodic Table. I'm no longer in science but I still try to approach matters analytically.

The Brazilian Station is working so what communication devices were constructed for it? Who made them and how? Will similar devices be constructed to use in the North American one? You say you would guess that a computer-like device built from components would have to be designed and assembled. If they're built using components they would have to be fabricated. Perhaps your guess is right but is it based on earth knowledge and experience or is it what your discarnate counterparts have told you?

The Brazilian station is proof of concept already because it exists and is operating. Why, then, do we have nothing more than sketchy details about this amazing technology I am asking myself? Are our scientists not asking similar questions?

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Thanks for the statistics concerning the number of Station users. My arithmetic indicates that an average 5 parent-couples per day would be using the South American station with (probably) around half that number of children actually in the etheric Station building.

If it's a different 160 each month then it's a lot of parents and chidren re-united but hardly a great number needing a big building from which to reach out to their parents. I'm not being awkward simply trying to figure the logistics and understand what I've been hearing.

Neither am I doubting the recordings but I'm trying to make sense of what they mean. The quality/clarity of them is less important to me than the overall picture which at the moment is so fragmented I'm unable to generate the personal mental image so important to my understanding.

I would have loved to hear Mikey Morgan's perspective, figurative as well as literal, about these etheric communication stations. I'd have valued his telling us what he could see outside and inside them. In the past his words have resonated for me (even though we haven't always agreed) and from his words I usually felt I could 'see' what he saw and described of his experiences.

9. Andrew

Andrew Guest

(Just a quick note: I've separated this conversation and my posts about my ITC sessions into two separate threads. Much of the discussion is about the North American and Brazilian Stations in general, rather than about my own work, and I don't want to disrupt the flow of the conversation when I upload more videos later this week.)

I understand what your skepticism, Mac, as well as your desire to see the larger picture--I only ask that you be patient as we wait for more details. If the signal were stronger, I would gladly do hour-long sessions so that we could get a very detailed description of what is going on!

10. mac

mac Staff Member

Andrew I totally concur with your moderating in this way and separating out our discussions into separate threads. :)

I'm shortly going a step further myself by starting a thread to express my general thoughts on transdimensional communication etc. That will leave this thread for comments primarily concerning the North American Station.

Thus far there's really only we two discussing anything in depth anyway but it should help me avoid wandering.
    ;)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016