1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Details about the North American Station

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, May 30, 2016.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

"Dead experimenters are literally creating a permanent channel between there and here. They refer to it as "laying fiber-optic cable," and indeed we understand that the process involves spiritual light in some fashion, but I don't think that even Craig Hogan and Gary Schwartz (the two leading living U.S. experimenters) fully understand what the dead are doing. All we know is that they have created some large, solid, machinery-filled places called "stations" where people in their world will congregate to converse with loved ones in our world, while people here will be able to chat with those loved ones either by computer (initially) or by cell phone app (eventually, we think)."

The claims made are conjecture - not based on fact. Much as I would like them to become reality, from what I've learned about the next dimension(s) it's unlikely in any foreseeable future.

Experimenters in this dimension have little idea what's happening in the next; I wonder if they actually have any idea because their co-operators are unable to adequately describe what they are doing. I'm totally unpersuaded that (quote) "....they have created some large, solid, machinery-filled places called "stations"......." which will one day function like automatic telephone switchboards.

From what we've been told about the next dimension it's one where thought can create objects that appear to be solid and real. We've argued time and time again what solid and real mean and whether the science of one dimension is compatible with another. But we've yet to see just one way of achieving basic predictable, reliable, repeatable interaction between one dimension and another. To suggest we'll all be able to chat using electronic equipment with our discarnate loved ones is pie-in-the-sky. It's a lovely notion but only a notion. If it were to happen I would have to admit I was wrong. I don't see me doing it in this lifetime. :D

During the Scole Experiment days one simple aim was to achieve predictable, reliable and repeatable inter-dimensional communication. Some of us will know how that turned out despite all the effort put in.

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I'm going to disagree with you here, Mac. I'm a poor substitute for Craig's expertise, but allow me to take a crack at explaining why. We do have fairly reliable communication already--it's just not in English. The Brazilian Station, which was largely developed by Sonia Rinaldi, has much clearer communications, and Sonia has reconnected hundreds of parents with their deceased children in recent years. The dead use a sort of lexicon that they need to gradually develop in each language. We are currently working to develop one in English, but the Portuguese lexicon is apparently quite large already. It would be great if we could get Sonia to join this forum--I believe she does speak English.

I'm not sure that the stations will function like automatic telephone switchboards, but the rest is what Craig and Sonia have been told by those at the Stations. The North American Station apparently has machines that look like tables, and one sits at the tables and telepathically relays his or her thoughts to the machine, which transmits them to the researcher on earth. I intend to verify these details myself in future sessions with the Station.

To be fair, ITC would have been much more difficult during the days of the Score Experiment. Technology has become much cheaper and much better, and that, I believe, is one of the keys that will help to demystify after-death communication.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

quote: "I'm not sure that the stations will function like automatic telephone switchboards....."

I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. In my response I conflated two postings.

In posting #8 Roberta had described how you asked for your grandma and the answer was initially 'no' then almost immediately it became 'yes'. How did that happen? Who answered 'no' before your gran quickly appeared? Was someone staffing the communication device and able to near-instantly find your nan because they knew her or had you made a prior arrangement for her to be near?

Roberta described in posting #7 paragraph 2) a solid, machinery-filled place etc. Mixing from her words, then, two images in my mind I ended up with a picture of a telephone exchange (old folk like me know what they are) where somebody answered the call you made to your gran and quickly 'transferred' it to her. Building on what she described for the future I saw in my mind's eye an eventual, etheric 'automatic exchange' where 'calls' in either direction would be directed to the intended recipient.

Such an image has no persuasion for me.

4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I'm not sure who was communicating with me at the Station before my grandmother appeared, Mac. If I had to guess, I would say it was one of the teams of researchers who are working to strengthen the signal; it would make sense to me that they would perform the word repetitions, for example. Montague Keen and Nikola Tesla both supposedly responded when I asked if they were there--Craig sent out a list of known scientists working with the Station on the other side, and they were the only two from the list who responded--but it will take more evidence to convince me that I was indeed in contact with such prominent researchers.

In any case, I don't think that the call was "transferred" to my grandmother. It seems more logical that my grandmother, after I vocally requested her presence, went to Station in order to begin communicating. In other words, I don't think anyone else had to contact her. Moreover, when I asked her if she was communicating directly from the station or from elsewhere, she confirmed that she was at the Station. (Another possibility is that my grandmother was simply waiting there already, and that the "phone was passed" to her, so to speak, after I finished the word repetitions.)

5. mac

mac Staff Member

quote: "I'm going to disagree with you here, Mac. I'm a poor substitute for Craig's expertise, but allow me to take a crack at explaining why. We do have fairly reliable communication already--it's just not in English. The Brazilian Station, which was largely developed by Sonia Rinaldi, has much clearer communications, and Sonia has reconnected hundreds of parents with their deceased children in recent years. The dead use a sort of lexicon that they need to gradually develop in each language. We are currently working to develop one in English, but the Portuguese lexicon is apparently quite large already. It would be great if we could get Sonia to join this forum--I believe she does speak English."

I've heard about Sonia Rinaldi but would need to know more about the Brazilian Station and it would be nice to ask questions and hear the messages to judge the level of clearness. I've heard the claims - I need facts.

I'm not as accepting as some would have it but can be persuaded by good evidence.