1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Deleted

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Alert, Oct 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I did hear of a hurricane occurring for about a week in advance now. I live in the south currently so that’s normal for us. They can be damaging to parts of a state but usually everything is recoverable with the exception of a human life unfortunately.

I saw that a post was deleted but was unaware as to what was said........ Anywho... I hope everyone’s day/night is going well.

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

In order to give context to this interesting thread, new member 'Alert' came back apparently just to delete his opening posting.

In it he had suggested that believing in the name of Jesus Christ, Hurricane Michael would change from a category 4 hurricane to a (presumably) tropical storm somewhat quickly.

I note he didn't wish to enter into discussion over my earlier response. ;):D

Kurt likes this.
  3. Alert

Alert Banned

Confirmed.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Why did you remove your opening posting?

Kurt likes this.
  5. Alert

Alert Banned

A change of direction, as evidenced by my subsequent threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.