1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Death of a soulmate(spouse) : Single, Suicide or moving on in life?

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by tobeornotbeQ, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Eli

Eli

If you doubt suicide can be part of a plan, you can doubt whether other things in your life are planned as well. As an example, if someone DOES commit suicide, though they may not have planned it, it definitely would affect others. The same perhaps could be said for accidents and whatnot.

I can't definitively say for certain what's true about the afterlife and what isn't, as I haven't been around on these forums for long enough. I can tell you, however, that the human life is subject and at the mercy of time. Things change, and pain is forgotten. I know this might seem like a BS answer, but I was considering suicide not long ago. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

2. Highlander

Highlander Member

Yes, thank you MC. It's just common sense that most people naturally have.

3. Highlander

Highlander Member

I served in the military during time of war. So I am certainly not sheltered. The language you use is what teenagers use to try to act mature; it only shows how childish they are.

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Swearing and cussing in the heat of the moment or when under sudden stress is understandable. But writing a posting requires time and concentration and words can be chosen carefully as there's time to do it. I find the use of swear words unnecessary, unacceptable and wholly avoidable.

5. Highlander

Highlander Member

I only do it on the golf course. I'm sure Janef understands. lol.

People don't use that kind of language in business meetings, in front of their doctor, at the dinner table or in the company of strangers. Why do it on a public forum?