1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Crossing over soon

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Greystone, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Many blessings to you and your family, Greystone. I love the number signs, they are huge for me. Love, light and peace.

2. My sincere regards to your family during this time, Greystone. I love that you celebrated his life with a family event, per his wishes. I hope that through the inevitable tears that were shed you also all had some laughs and warm remembrances of him that you shared together.

"I've told my children that when I die, to release balloons in the sky to celebrate that I graduated. For me, death is a graduation." - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Would sure love an update on Greystone.. any signs? Might be too early? I was going to say that his brother in law, if anything, was more knowing and aware of what was going on than he was in a normal human state. He's probably having a hell of a time in the afterlife (in a fun way). Wish I was there.