1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

creating your eternal room

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by kim marine, Nov 22, 2017.

1. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

See Mac, when you break the molecule down to the smallest part there is nothing there, and The Source of Life created ex-nihilo. I'm sure you already know this, but it is a very, very, very piece of knowledge that we look over without any desire to look into details and I've wondered about this since I was about 5 or 7 years old. Anyway, that is the way I see what we call reality.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I come from a sciences background - I'm familiar with the way matter is based on infinitessimally small particles and charges. But that has nothing at all to do with 'reality'.

When we touch an object do you tell folk it's not real because its physical structure is a construct of elements found in The Periodic Table and compounds made from those elements? When you touch your body are you thinking: "I'm not real because my body is just a lot of space because there's nothing there when its parts are broken down to their constituent particles." Or do you recognise that in this dimension, using our physical touch senses, we perceive solids as solid compared with vapors and gases? They're all real because we perceive them that way - we don't say they're unreal simply because we know they're made up of tiny particles. That would be silly.

The creator energy, the source of our being that many think of and call 'God' didn't create something from nothing. It wasn't a magic trick when matter we see as solid was created. The matter didn't come from nothing or it would be a magic trick and I'm sure we can agree that the source doesn't perform magic. Magic is illusion, something that's not real.... ;)

I offered a benchmark for what 'real' is elsewhere on ALF, something I've done before. Give it a whirl when you're doing whatever it is you do in life. See if you can come up with something better that works for all of us.

3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Really, what most concerns me about our existence as human beings is our eternal state of being. I think we need to be kind, gentle and compassionate. I know whatever I accomplish here will not be eternal. We need to learn to keep our emotions in line with what is good. Our emotions are hard to handle, even for adults, and the mismanaged emotional states of being get passed down to the next generation, since it is traditional for the younger to learn from the older. When will we ever learn that change begins with us, as individuals? We need to transform our emotions by transforming our minds.

I can't answer those questions about what is real. When I am living here I do admit that I seem to have a real and solid body, but my body is not who I am, and since it is temporary it is not my main concern. While unconscious I thought that I was living an active life, but in actuality my body was lying on a hospital bed in Wales. I didn't know it then, but I am aware of it now. I can replay short scenes in my mind of the 'life' I saw myself living while unconscious. All the locations and situations are the same, but my reaction to those situations, which were mostly fear and doubt, are what should be changed.

When I was unconscious, I had a reason to be fearful because wherever I was it was a madhouse. I kept asking the Source why? He always told me it was because I was living in a place where I wasn't intended to live, but all I needed to do was wake up and become conscious. I was stubborn. I wanted to stay with God where everything was great, because there were times that were too good to be true. God told me that when I am living where I am supposed to be alive all I will need to do is follow Christ, Spirit, His Breath........it doesn't matter what we call it, but just follow LOVE, because the Source of our life is love.

4. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I remember Craig Hogan said that this reality needs to seem real to us, because if it wasn't it wouldn't be very supportive for our spiritual maturity. We don't have to come here, but if you really want to mature this is the place to be. It sounds as though you basically said the same thing in post #60 of thread 'NDE- saw future life events' that Craig Hogan told me in his forum quite a while back.;)

5. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

"Science" means knowledge or literally "to know thoroughly". Put a "con" in front and what have you got? Conscience! The prefix "con" puts a whole new twist on the knowledge. "Con" means "with" or a combination of things. It is from the Italian language. I think "conscience" is not only referring to knowledge of the reality in this visible world, but the invisible world as well. When we learn to accept the knowledge that the invisible world reveals to us in our mind the world will be peaceful.

6. mac

When/if we achieve that then this world will resemble to a large extent the etheric one from which we came and back to which we'll soon return again. Is that really the raison d'etre of this world, to eventually resemble the one we used to live in? That suggestion would make no sense to me. Or is life incarnate to provide experiences that are not found in the etheric, a strong contrast to anything found in the etheric?

That principle is one that has been taught by teachers and guides widely acknowledged as spirtually advanced. They teach that we chose to live in-the-body for experiences that enhance the rate of our spiritual progress

7. mac

Bit of a segue from "sciences"......

8. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I only feel that we should try to at least maintain a stable environment, that is visible, for animals and plants to be able to thrive. We don't seem able to do that. Why? Because we are too busy pushing our opinions around with no demonstration of any spiritual fruit to go along with the pushing. I do not think this world should be like the etheric world that is invisible because then nobody would have a desire to evolve. Everyone would want to be here and be visible, but that is not our true nature.

9. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

What does segue mean?

10. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

What do you think of the solidity of this world?

11. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

What is reality to you?

12. mac

I've explained my situation only days ago.

13. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

That was days ago! I don't remember where it is in the thread.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  14. mac

tough

15. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I asked you what segue meant, but don't bother replying. I looked it up in the dictionary.

16. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I have been noticing positive thoughts and ideas coming from high vibes and negative thoughts and ideas that come from low vibes. In a way I can faintly see them as memories I have experienced on other planes. I am busy sorting things out now.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  17. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I do know that it is very hard to understand my description of what I experienced, but all I say is what I see in my mind that came from another vibe. Jesus set an example for me to follow on this earth and I am following it. My entire life, which I no longer recall every detail, was displayed before me in its completion when I was unconscious and alive in the Spirit. I have said before that when I was alive in the Spirit I thought I was alive on this earth but much to my surprise, I wasn't. It was so difficult to do anything to please, who I thought, was God (I'll let you fill in the blank with a word that brings you comfort for what/whoever causes life). Each "day" that I thought I was living on this "earth" was not a "day" at all. It was only a dream or season of time in ___. I asked ___ when I was going to begin to live the life I was familiar with. ___ telepathically communicated, "Whenever you feel comfortable and confident enough to awaken to become conscious to the life created in Christ." I was stubborn and I refused to wake up because I did not want to return to the earth. I always told ___ that it seemed very difficult to live in the Spirit, so when I leave the Spirit and attempt to live my life in this world alone it will be twice as hard. ___ told me I had it all wrong. This earth is where the SPIRIT of CHRIST is Who will lead me in the right direction during the totality of my life if I keep my ears sharp and an open mind. ___ also reminded me that it was my choice to follow Christ. I didn't have to and if I chose not to that would not lessen ___'s love for me. This world is the totality of ___'s incarnated "breath." I told ___ that I do not understand, but I'll give it a try. ___ told me I am not to understand because if I understood that will alleviate any need to be nurtured by ___ . So here I am discussing what I experienced on this After Life Forum. I did manage to gather one piece of wisdom and that is: the way is with love.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  18. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

The source of all the energy that creates everything we experience in our human life needed help to unite all of the variant frequencies embedded in eternity, so that is why we are here in these bodies that appear to be physical. I believe that is the only way the source of everything that is anything would be able to maintain a state of equality.

19. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

We are able to somewhat control and manipulate this physical reality we live in. Why can't we allow Consciousness to be the Shepherd of our lives. We share our minds with a great conscious Being who is love. We must work as a family if we wish to maintain this planet we live on for future generations. Let's be considerate of one another and value every ones input