1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

creating your eternal room

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by kim marine, Nov 22, 2017.

1. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

What is reality to you?

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I've explained my situation only days ago.

3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

That was days ago! I don't remember where it is in the thread.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

tough

5. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I asked you what segue meant, but don't bother replying. I looked it up in the dictionary.

6. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I have been noticing positive thoughts and ideas coming from high vibes and negative thoughts and ideas that come from low vibes. In a way I can faintly see them as memories I have experienced on other planes. I am busy sorting things out now.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  7. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I do know that it is very hard to understand my description of what I experienced, but all I say is what I see in my mind that came from another vibe. Jesus set an example for me to follow on this earth and I am following it. My entire life, which I no longer recall every detail, was displayed before me in its completion when I was unconscious and alive in the Spirit. I have said before that when I was alive in the Spirit I thought I was alive on this earth but much to my surprise, I wasn't. It was so difficult to do anything to please, who I thought, was God (I'll let you fill in the blank with a word that brings you comfort for what/whoever causes life). Each "day" that I thought I was living on this "earth" was not a "day" at all. It was only a dream or season of time in ___. I asked ___ when I was going to begin to live the life I was familiar with. ___ telepathically communicated, "Whenever you feel comfortable and confident enough to awaken to become conscious to the life created in Christ." I was stubborn and I refused to wake up because I did not want to return to the earth. I always told ___ that it seemed very difficult to live in the Spirit, so when I leave the Spirit and attempt to live my life in this world alone it will be twice as hard. ___ told me I had it all wrong. This earth is where the SPIRIT of CHRIST is Who will lead me in the right direction during the totality of my life if I keep my ears sharp and an open mind. ___ also reminded me that it was my choice to follow Christ. I didn't have to and if I chose not to that would not lessen ___'s love for me. This world is the totality of ___'s incarnated "breath." I told ___ that I do not understand, but I'll give it a try. ___ told me I am not to understand because if I understood that will alleviate any need to be nurtured by ___ . So here I am discussing what I experienced on this After Life Forum. I did manage to gather one piece of wisdom and that is: the way is with love.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  8. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

The source of all the energy that creates everything we experience in our human life needed help to unite all of the variant frequencies embedded in eternity, so that is why we are here in these bodies that appear to be physical. I believe that is the only way the source of everything that is anything would be able to maintain a state of equality.

9. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

We are able to somewhat control and manipulate this physical reality we live in. Why can't we allow Consciousness to be the Shepherd of our lives. We share our minds with a great conscious Being who is love. We must work as a family if we wish to maintain this planet we live on for future generations. Let's be considerate of one another and value every ones input