1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

creating your eternal room

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by kim, Nov 22, 2017.

1. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Many mediums and mystics can explain why the average or ordinary person is not able to detect invisible or mysterious stuff so keep looking on line for NDE and mystical topics to have meaningful conversations with those who will not reject or fear you and your "unique" reality. In the old days, folks like you were thrown in prison, tortured or simply killed by frightened or envious others. Thank god we live in more enlightened times!
    Happy holidays and best wishes.........jim

2. kim

kim Active Member

I
    I recall being able to explain anything when I was unconscious, but I was experiencing a mysterious state of being at that 'time'. Here on this earth all of that is gone. I couldn't understand why things were so different, but the One Who creates said I was experiencing different vibrations, or planes of existence, and if I wanted to explore the wide range of life and understand a little bit better I had to wake up to experience consciousness. But, I can't explain anything, all I can do is grow to become more like Yeshua because that is the only thing that is eternal.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  3. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

4. kim

kim Active Member

Thank-you for this link. I can relate when she spoke of the place prepared for her in heaven in John 14:1-3. I experienced a lot of different 'rooms' wherever I was during the NDE I experienced. Have you experienced anything similar?

Nirvana likes this.
  5. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

I very much wish