1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

creating your eternal room

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by kim marine, Nov 22, 2017.

1. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Does any one here believe that nothing on this earth is solid? How about creating our place in eternity by the frequency of our own thoughts? Do you believe everything on this earth, including the planet itself, vibrates? I would like to correspond with someone about this sort of subject.

2. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

depends on what you mean by "solid".
    there is no "our place, eternity or our own thoughts". There is only nameless Source or Life life-ing.
    I don't "believe", I know!
    So would I. It's a profoundly deep and complicated subject but give it a try anyway............

3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Yes, I can see what you say, but I just don't know how to verbalize it. Have you ever experienced anything in the invisible realm of existence? I don't "believe" either I know. I think "believing" is just an idea that brings comfort to some people.

4. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

I have experienced a lot of "invisible" stuff starting with individuals who are in the afterlife now but, most of my experiences cannot be proven so I'm left with having to talk about it - like a UFO sighting where there is no concreted evidence. For me, knowing is way more important that believing - especially in spiritual or mystical matters but it's kind of abstract and mostly unproveable so far. I know that my late wife, mother and a few others are absolutely alive and well over in heaven or the afterlife but I cannot prove it. I know that there is only one essence, reality, being, self, life, consciousness but I cannot prove it with concrete evidence. Science is getting closer and closer to proving what mystics have know for centuries so perhaps an abstract discussion like this will have concrete evidence and values some day soon. I'd love to have a way to PROVE that my late wife and others are just as alive right now as they ever were in the physical plane and way better off in their current, bodiless or spiritual state/plane than any of us in the physical plane. What have you experienced or currently know about "invisible realms"?

P.S. I won't be available to write much more as I have some things to do today so ... happy thanks giving and best wishes, jim

5. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I was in a very bad accident in 1983, and I experienced an NDE. Since that time things have been happening in my life that I recall experiencing before. At first it was just mild cases of deja vu, but then I noticed it grew more intense and it never gave up. Sometimes I was actually able to foretell some of the things that were going to happen. It went on for about 17 years or so when I had to research what as happening to me, and I found that some NDEers sometimes "remember" the future. It is still occurring these days, but it just seems too fantastic to be real, and no one here is able to relate with me, so I just wanted to get someplace where I can relate with other people who see things differently. All I can say about the invisible realms is that it exists at a frequency that we can not detect with our physical senses. Thank-you for wishing a good Thanksgiving to me. Hope yours was nice!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Amore likes this.
  6. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Many mediums and mystics can explain why the average or ordinary person is not able to detect invisible or mysterious stuff so keep looking on line for NDE and mystical topics to have meaningful conversations with those who will not reject or fear you and your "unique" reality. In the old days, folks like you were thrown in prison, tortured or simply killed by frightened or envious others. Thank god we live in more enlightened times!
    Happy holidays and best wishes.........jim

7. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I
    I recall being able to explain anything when I was unconscious, but I was experiencing a mysterious state of being at that 'time'. Here on this earth all of that is gone. I couldn't understand why things were so different, but the One Who creates said I was experiencing different vibrations, or planes of existence, and if I wanted to explore the wide range of life and understand a little bit better I had to wake up to experience consciousness. But, I can't explain anything, all I can do is grow to become more like Yeshua because that is the only thing that is eternal.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  8. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

9. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Thank-you for this link. I can relate when she spoke of the place prepared for her in heaven in John 14:1-3. I experienced a lot of different 'rooms' wherever I was during the NDE I experienced. Have you experienced anything similar?

Nirvana likes this.
  10. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

I very much wish

11. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I am 53 years old. Before it happened I wished I could experience something like it too, but I sure wasn't going to go get in the mess I got myself into in order to experience it! When I was 18 I had a serious accident and experienced the NDE, but I don't want you to do the same. Just allow love to rule your life!

Nirvana likes this.
  12. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

God breathed into the first man He made, and that breath has been passed on through each generation until today. It continues to move within every person and that, I feel, is our relationship to our Source of Being. The frequency of our thoughts is in proportion to the nuance of our eternal homes. Our thoughts are so variant here on the earth that we are out of harmony with our Source.

Nirvana likes this.
  13. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

My impression is that despite everything that's happened to you and is still happening, your approach, your thinking, your perspective are very much colored by mainstream religious conditioning.

(I'm using bold text to enable more easy viewing for you.)

14. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Thank-you Mac, that is a very sweet thing to do. Not many people do that!!!

15. mac

I'm sorry doing it hadn't dawned on me earlier. :oops: I've tried a larger character size this time but let me know if it's no help or worse.

I expect everything that can be done has been done for you but does covering one eye help or is double vision still a problem using one eye?

Changing tack, but related, I watched a movie on Netflix yesterday evening and although it's not the same situation as yourself it brought you into my thoughts. The movie was 'My wonderful broken mind', a recent documentary made in the UK, my home, about a 34 year old woman who had a near-fatal stroke, a massive bleed into her brain with consequent damage to parts of it. She had emergency surgery that saved her life but the damage to her brain naturally had major consequences. There was no suggestion of NDE but there were changes in her physical perception through her right eye of the world, loss of writing ability and impaired speech for a time.

As I said earlier it wasn't like your situation other than major brain damage which in time she learned to accept as her new norm, the old individual changed in ways that wouldn't return.

16. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Reading your reply was good.

I wore a patch until I got used to the double vision. I close one eye when I use the computer a lot, but that gets to be a real pain. I guess I could pull out the old patch again. I think I will, because it would make it easier to just start typing instead of adjusting the font size and boldness of the letters.

17. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Mac, I'm wearing the patch. You won't have to enlarge or embolden the text anymore! It has been so long since I wore this thing that I totally forgot about it. By the way, you probably know I don't have any depth perception because of the double vision. I saw a show on the television a while ago about vision and explaining why we assume there is depth in the 'reality' we see in front of us. I can't explain it briefly or accurately, but do you understand why we, as humans, see depth in our reality. That is one reason why I think what we see in front of us is not the reality that we assume it to be. I think it is sort of like a dream created by the breath of the Source of life. I am not a religious person, but I do believe in living like the Nazarene, because that is love and peace and all that good stuff.

18. mac

It's a focus issue, then, with both eyes not converging properly that leads to double vision as I'd thought. I think anything you can do to lessen your seeing difficulties the better.

19. mac

Oh - I just posted before I saw this message! :) I'm relieved you've gone back to using a patch for typing and reading.

Yes I do know how our brains interpret the eyes' signal data into something we know as sight.

I don't agree with your interepretation, though, that all we experience is like a dream any more than I agree with the way Roberta talks about the lack of rreality of this dimension. But they're other issues and we've done 'em near-to-death in the past and we are unlikely ever to agree.

20. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I can see where Roberta is coming from. We aren't expected to explain the small details of our reality, because that would be impossible.:confused: If we would make love the priority of our lives everything would fall into place. It seems like something magic has been guiding me in my life for the last 34+ years, and I just don't think it is something to ignore. ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017