1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

creating your eternal room

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by kim, Nov 22, 2017.

1. kim

kim Active Member

Does any one here believe that nothing on this earth is solid? How about creating our place in eternity by the frequency of our own thoughts? Do you believe everything on this earth, including the planet itself, vibrates? I would like to correspond with someone about this sort of subject.

2. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

depends on what you mean by "solid".
    there is no "our place, eternity or our own thoughts". There is only nameless Source or Life life-ing.
    I don't "believe", I know!
    So would I. It's a profoundly deep and complicated subject but give it a try anyway............

3. kim

kim Active Member

Yes, I can see what you say, but I just don't know how to verbalize it. Have you ever experienced anything in the invisible realm of existence? I don't "believe" either I know. I think "believing" is just an idea that brings comfort to some people.

4. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

I have experienced a lot of "invisible" stuff starting with individuals who are in the afterlife now but, most of my experiences cannot be proven so I'm left with having to talk about it - like a UFO sighting where there is no concreted evidence. For me, knowing is way more important that believing - especially in spiritual or mystical matters but it's kind of abstract and mostly unproveable so far. I know that my late wife, mother and a few others are absolutely alive and well over in heaven or the afterlife but I cannot prove it. I know that there is only one essence, reality, being, self, life, consciousness but I cannot prove it with concrete evidence. Science is getting closer and closer to proving what mystics have know for centuries so perhaps an abstract discussion like this will have concrete evidence and values some day soon. I'd love to have a way to PROVE that my late wife and others are just as alive right now as they ever were in the physical plane and way better off in their current, bodiless or spiritual state/plane than any of us in the physical plane. What have you experienced or currently know about "invisible realms"?

P.S. I won't be available to write much more as I have some things to do today so ... happy thanks giving and best wishes, jim

5. kim

kim Active Member

I was in a very bad accident in 1983, and I experienced an NDE. Since that time things have been happening in my life that I recall experiencing before. At first it was just mild cases of deja vu, but then I noticed it grew more intense and it never gave up. Sometimes I was actually able to foretell some of the things that were going to happen. It went on for about 17 years or so when I had to research what as happening to me, and I found that some NDEers sometimes "remember" the future. It is still occurring these days, but it just seems too fantastic to be real, and no one here is able to relate with me, so I just wanted to get someplace where I can relate with other people who see things differently. All I can say about the invisible realms is that it exists at a frequency that we can not detect with our physical senses. Thank-you for wishing a good Thanksgiving to me. Hope yours was nice!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Amore likes this.