1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Coronavirus conversations

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

Dear mac, thats its my hope that like many conspiracy stuff it will be nothing at the end, but as I said many older stuff saying stuff like this will happen with names,places and dates.. and then it happens, it makes you wonder....

one of the videos said a nice thing at the end. it said that all the plans of the bad people can be avoided if we all collectively use our mind, that this is a mind based world, we are divine beings with so much power and we are not aware of, and we must raise the vibration rate of the planet by spreading spirituality , that we are here incarnated for a purpose and as the bads are being influenced by bad non humans entities, we are also are being influenced but by good ones....this words remind me a lot of Roberta┬┤s that has said similar stuff more than once...it was a video that gave you hope, not like the classic`s ones that everything is bad and you cant do nothing

2. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm all for positivity but also realism.... Some messages are unrealistic albeit well-intentioned.

This world isn't going to become a heaven-on-earth or anything approaching it in any foreseeable time-frame although progress can and will continue towards it. For the world's peoples to think and work collectively would need a sea-change in overall levels of spiritual awareness. Ain't gonna happen in my lifetime and I doubt in yours but progress will continue to be made. :)

3. Zac

Zac New Member

I wanted to mention the meds - names removed by admin. - I had gotten these in 2017 for flu, but had no need for them until late January 2020 when I developed rapid onset flu like symptoms 2 days after attending a group event. I tried the .... combo (500 mg each BID) and was surprised that my symptoms mostly resolved within 12 hours and completely with 3 days. Shortest flu that I could remember. I didn't think much about it at the time, but now suspect I had covid. 2 friends also developed rapid onset flu like symptoms in late March though their symptoms were more severe than mine. They also used the ..... with good results. The more severe case of the 2 progressed from mild flu like symptoms to high fever and severe symptoms within 12 hours. He doubled the dosage (QID instead of BID) and was dramatically improved the next morning and symptoms resolved completely within 3-4 days. His comment was the same as mine. Shortest flu in memory.

In regards to the local situation, I live in Placer county in northern California where we've had a shelter in place directive here since March 19th which also directed "non-essential" businesses to close. Aside from greatly reduced vehicle traffic and closed stores and other businesses, my day to day life isn't dramatically changed. I still go for my daily walks and bike rides. The only significant changes are I don't attend group events and visit stores less frequently. Don't have a good feel for where this situation is heading, but continuously rising case count (4%/day currently) does not bode well. Despite this, I'm not very worried about being infected by the virus itself. My guess is it will eventually burn itself out and circulate like seasonal flu though with a much higher rate of serious complications. But, that could take years and the antibody response is peculiar enough that I'm uncertain whether a safe effective vaccine is possible or if even those previously infected are immune.

4. baob

baob New Member

Hi Zac,
    What is the name of medicine did you try?

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Drug names removed earlier by admin.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

ALF is an afterlife-discussion based website. Self-medicating using RX drugs or indeed using any drugs is not in its remit and conversations about such subjects will be removed from its forums.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm intrigued that although many new members have appeared in recent weeks few have anything to ask or say about this subject.

Huge numbers of people are dying daily throughout the world with the prospect of many thousands more dying in the next months. There appears to be no certain prospect of either effective treatment or a vaccination in any foreseeable future.

Are folk overwhelmed by what's happening or unconcerned?

8. Zac

Zac New Member

This is not true.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Well it's sure not a lie!

10. Zac

Zac New Member