1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Coronavirus conversations

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Mar 25, 2020.

1. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I'm in the hospital dealing with something else, namely Yersinia enterocolitica which progressed to the gall bladder and heart and kidney involvement. I don't listen to portentous TV music, preferring jellyfish, sea anemones and autumn leaves as viewing material. You could suggest this change, but it only works for me since I have a computer.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

yowser! Sorry to learn you're so sick, Gene. Best wishes for your recovery - I had to look online what you're suffering from - yuk! :eek:

3. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

I have a lot of web page tabs open on my phone so I was closing some and then noticed that I had one open in the page 88 of the ¨ For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 2 (Ask your questions here.)¨ thread where I had posted this question:

hi everybody! I just watched a video of Sonia Rinaldi and Cyrus Kirkpatrick, and Cyrus said that a lot of mediums are receiving the message that something will happen with the sun that will affect us, and Sonia agreed ,she said that maybe a solar flare will render all the electronic useless , that this is necessary for a consciousness shift... and Cyrus asked that he doesnt know that if we need to start to store food and supplies, and then he changed the subject....

...Mikey answered that he wasnt aware about something wrong whit the sun........

Now Im wondering if they could have been reffering to the coronavirus all along....

4. mac

mac Staff Member

A pandemic forecast rather than an issue with our sun? That's no help at all and sounds like later making things fit the reality. :rolleyes:

5. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

Maybe you are right,Mac

6. mac

mac Staff Member

I realise I'm likely in 'curmudgeon mode' but I've heard similar stuff before.

On a completely different tack but still relevant I think, when the BP Deepwater Horizon oil well blew in the Gulf of Mexico 2010 there were all kinds of 'predictions' about how the sea-bed would fracture and there would be pollution and damage on an unprecedented scale such that the whole world would be affected by it. At that time I probed those who were 'channeling' spirit sources (it was claimed) communicating this guff and challenged them to be definitive concerning their predictions.

It WAS a terrible pollution event with major environmental impact and with socio-financial fall out but the predicted catastrophe simply didn't occur. The eventual outcome did have major impacts but the details weren't predicted. It's only one of the events, along with general 'predictions', that leave me dismissive of those who make out they know what's coming.

7. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I like to call it the Bubonic Bellyache to make it seem a little less yuck. It's good to keep in mind it's not its nasty cousin, the Black Death. :)

8. mac

mac Staff Member

I guess you're well relieved at that! :D I don't know how seriously you're affected but the symptoms I learned about sound pretty awful. :eek: What's the prognosis?

9. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Innerperson,
    You are correct. That is what is being inferred. Again, though, Mikey does say that spirit did not literally cause this virus. Over the many decades of years here, natural disasters can bring out the best in people. Natural disasters are energy events from Mikey's viewpoint. Folks are helping total strangers all over in these type of crisis. What is going on now is worldly. Major adjustments and openness can occur. We are literally all in this together. (I just wish they could find a medicine soon!)
    We need to work together and put our human differences aside.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

innerperson likes this.
  10. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

I hope you get better soon! I do try to redirect the TV issue when I go see my patients. The more elderly are not as good with technology (They are like me I guess!) So they resort to the TV. However, more are watching the Hallmark channel that is offered as staff in general are trying to get them focused on other things. I turn the TV off when I work with them as I need patients to focus on the activity at hand. :)
    Carol