1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Connection with Music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Gabriella, Mar 6, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

The file is too big to post on the forum, so we are figuring out a way to condense it. Geez...

Kurt likes this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Gabby singing A-Team by Ed Sheeran whilst playing the ukulele. I faced the camera away from her so she would feel more comfortable :)

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Thats so awesome!!!

poeticblue likes this.
  4. PixieTwin

PixieTwin New Member

I play bass guitar and sing. Produce and perform electronic music and also DJ :)

Making music is a very spiritual thing to me!

Kurt and poeticblue like this.
  5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I’ve played the viola since I was 11 and it was very therapeutic for me. I started writing lyrics and music around that age at well. Music seemed to be the only way I could escape from this worldly existence besides sleep.

I thought it always would be cool to be a DJ. I use to attend raves and heavy metal concerts and the DJs always looked like they were having a ball.

PixieTwin likes this.
  6. PixieTwin

PixieTwin New Member

It’s as if doctors heal the body and music heals the soul :)

Kurt likes this.
  7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Ha, yes you worded that perfectly!

Kurt and PixieTwin like this.