1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Connection with Music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Gabriella, Mar 6, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Bill,

Your heart is most certainly a blessing as well as the emotions you feel. Chin up.

2. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Thanks PB and thanks also to your beautiful spiritual daughter Gabriella also.

struggling right now but i know it's for a reason and i believe the saying that the creator (whatever we call Her/Him) only puts the stuff on our shoulders that we can bear. Just wish I didn't do so many shoulder exercises when i was younger, haha. my shoulders are way stronger than what i want but.....whatever

it's so beautiful when i hear of others having this beautiful relationship to the music. after 48 years as a musician if you asked me what music is....i have no answer. life....love...everything...beyond words....beyond everything. but She has nurtured me, kept me alive in my darkest moments and taught me to try in my very limited way to help others.

Gabriella likes this.
  3. Gabriella

Gabriella New Member

:)

4. Gabriella

Gabriella New Member

Hey everyone! So on Thursday I will be having a showcase. It’s going to be a segment of The Jungle Book!! I’m going to be Baloo, the brown bear. The people in my theatre group are immensely talented and I’m so excited! I sarted getting into musicals about 3 years ago, and has always wanted to be in one. This is just a step up to reaching my dream to be on Broadway :D

Bill Z likes this.