1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Connection with Music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Gabriella, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Thank Kurt for your interest.
    My life is guided in so many ways I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and move forward. The sadness will probably always be there but there is n room for the depression.
    I'm walking down the street and some guy asks me directions and we start talking. Turns out he is an incredible guitarist, played with Stanley Clark (jazz; jazz/rock bassist), worked with John Lennon so we will probably be playing together soon. I'll send some stuff at some point.

Kurt likes this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Sounds like a place where I would enjoy due to hearing the rain, although the anxiety of feeling like someone is breaking in due to that certain noise may be troubling. It’s like me enjoying the fact that I can remember my dreams, but the nightmares are a downside. Give and take I guess. :)

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I have very enlightening dreams of a metaphysical nature.... But very dreadful ones as well.

The rain is great... Ive gotten used to it. I even recorded the sound for 5 minutes, but it did not save.

Next time it will.

Gabriella likes this.
  4. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

i love you brother Kurt. why the dreadful dreams? i learned to differentiate between dreams from Susie, guides and family and Michel. some terrible dreams came from my subconscious fears. You are traveling this road and telling others and i thank you for that. i know you will find what you need to find. peace brother

Kurt, Monika and Gabriella like this.
  5. Gabriella

Gabriella New Member

I was just listening to one of my favorite musicals, Hamilton, and I realized how hard it must have been to make a whole 40 song musical by yourself. Lin Manuel Miranda wrote the musical. You may recognize him today for being in the new Mary Poppins film. He has made many musicals from Hamilton to In The Heights. I would recommend checking out the musical, Hamilton, If you're into hip hop and Broadway. Also, I hope everyone had a great Easter!!!

6. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Nihilism. Im also one of the best Raiders on Discord and I flooded 8ch. So i get exposed to plenty of negativity. On top of my life experiences, which are not fun. Add on to that how I moved three months before turning 18 to a new city. I lost my old friends. Then I graduated and lost my new ones. Then my college friends left in waves for big universities.

One lived to dangerously and I warned him about being around guns drugs and criminals but he simply did not care. He is no longer alive.

I'm not against guns. But this situation involved a 80% complete Kalashnikov being casually assembled and only interrupted by a sketchy deal requiring a pistol.... He was 5 years my senior and did not take me seriously when I said he was going to get hurt.

7. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Hamilton is coming to Fox theatre next year. Not sure if you knew that or not. However my eyes must have deceived me when I saw that tickets were selling for $200.00 a piece! Might have to pass on that lol. But I don’t know.. we shall see. He is most certainly unique that’s for sure. Better be a 3 hour show.

Gabriella likes this.
  8. Gabriella

Gabriella New Member

Yeah it's alot of money, but it would be totally worth it! Such a good story. It's about 2 and a half hours

Kurt likes this.
  9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Fine, you pay for it! Done deal.

Kurt likes this.
  10. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Gabby has some music that I’ve recorded coming your way. I just need to figure out how to upload it on the forum. My guess is that the easy route is YouTube.

Kurt likes this.