1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Confused

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Debbie, Apr 30, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Nobody mentioned you being banned. However you may be familiar with the notion on numerous occasions.

Regarding your recommendation on reading ‘ancients text’ , I will pass.

Perhaps it is you that needs to read.

2. jimrich

jimrich Established Member

Debbie, my late wife just crossed over on May 6, 2019 and I have spoken directly with her, through a good Medium, about 12 times since she crossed over. My mind is "eased" and making a connection with the help of a good Medium is my best solution so far until or unless I develop psychic gifts to speak directly with those on the other side without the help of a Medium. Books and other forms of information are OK but nothing is as good as a one to one meeting with a Disincarnate that can happen thru a gifted Medium so I'd go find a good Medium if I were you.